X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    I snuck in last year, but not the one before it. Why do you need a pass?
    Sounds like YOU'RE the one that needs passes there GARgle
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
      The things that are known about Gar....

He harassed a soldiers mother (longtime member) in a thread at DDLR asking us to pray for her son's safety, putting up about ten post's describing how may ways that her son was going to be killed until she asked us to close it..

Then he jumped on a thread that somebody (falsely as it was later proved, but nobody knew that at the time) posted about a (longtime) member that was thought to be suicidal. Gar put up almost two pages of suggestions of how the person could kill themselves that night, even though he was told repeatedly to let it go.

Later here he posted in a thread about pissing in the shower about how he would piss on young boys legs (his words) at a public pool.

Then in another thread he described his enjoyment (his words again) at wiping his ass with matchbox cars, then throwing them out to toddlers playing in a yard next door and happily seeing one of them put the toy in his mouth.

This is all mostly in the last year.

Gar has been caught here and at DDLR in mutiple lies/bullshit about almost every subject including the thing he claims to know the best...This forum. He got canned as a mod at DDLR because he was too full of bullshit for people to take anymore.

The ire that he draws here from other posters, he earns. The people here actually have the gear that they say they do, build, play and post pics/info about them. In short, regular people. Are they doing it right? are they good at it? Maybe, maybe not. But they try, and they share, so it's all good. Gar does nothing except tell them it's shit, they're doing it all wrong, they're lying about it, ect. He claims to know/have something better than whatever's posted, but can never substaintiate anything he says because "his stuff is too secret" to show "regular people" or another was "you guys will harass (his words) my many Ebay auctions" This goes beyond just guitars/gear as I've seem mutiple threads with him claiming that he had better cars/boats/motorcycles/ect but could never offer any proof ("I'm not posting any pictures for you shitheads") His words again.

So what is actually know about him is much worse than what he claims to be.

I really do try to not derail threads, I never liked it when it was done at our board. I like reading this thread and seeing what people put together (I know shit-all about musical instruments, but I build things and appreciate effort put forth) and learning new things. But if you let Gar run wild, he'll shit up every forum like a dog with the runs......
      I'd like to add a couple comments he made here to this. He seems to have a strange fetish regarding young boys, as GAR frequently makes comments are purposefully farting in young boys faces and otherwise seeking them out for harassment...

I have some "inside info" on GAR and some educated guesses...

He's not just an internet weirdo, he plays one in real life too...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
        Is that the best you can do, Hale? You and Diamondjimi couldn't come up with a single good response between you. You should put your heads together and make a dick.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

I dunno...I only framed and hung rock for about 11 years, so I'm no expert. Yet the first screw in the board went into the low corner where it butted a previously hung board. You'd slam the board, hold it in place with a knee, reach over and nail it with your gun, then add a second about six inches up. Then you'd go for a spot about six inches above your head on the same side. You see, you are trying to tie the boards together, to create a tight seam, but at the same time, you want to stop holding onto the damned board, as it's heavy. If you (or the framer) did their set up correctly, the boards will fit together perfectly. Simple math allows for this. Finally, you'd set a screw into the left side towards the middle or near the top, while holding the stud with your left hand, to allow correctness of contact.

And when you are paid by the board, you only tack things. Three screws on the right hand side, one on the left center or above will do. Where the boards meet, the studs are the stiffest. Only an idiot wastes his time "guesstimating" the center of the board (even if you drew a line top to bottom, there is no guarantee the stud will be behind it) with a screw gun, as the center stud is more or less flapping in the breeze by not being tied into another board. The object is to get as many boards up in the shortest time possible. You (or a subordinate) can finish things later.

Besides, tacking things is common sense. You never know when the over-weight GC will show up (usually when you are nearly finished) to announce that the low wall you just hung needs to be three feet to the left of where it was laid out in the plans. You see, he forgot to mention the revision that has been sitting on the dashboard of his sparkling clean truck since last Thursday and only remembered it today when he discovered the notice while looking for a toothpick.
          Last edited by chefcraig; 09-22-2009, 09:29 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

One more thing. Besides being a remarkably bone-headed waste of time, starting in the middle on a new board creates a pivot point that can never be adjusted. When you are (finally) screwing off a center stud, you start at the bottom, working your way up the stud, rather than starting in the center on a fishing expedition that only leaves holes to be fixed by the finisher.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
              I think he wants passes from me or something.. I call Realrocker every year leave him a message he's got a pass waiting for him, but I don't knwo if he picks it up. He's the only guy in the area who'd go or give a shit to.
              Yet you claimed to have snuck in to NAMM in a previous post. In other words, you do not have passes to give out to anyone, as you don't even have any for yourself.

Originally posted by GAR
              I snuck in last year, but not the one before it. Why do you need a pass?

Caught in another lie, bitch!

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                I would think the waste would be bringing and alternating using TWO guns and fasteners than just screwing it.
                Nails every 9 inches with a screw inbetween every 2 feet, or 3 feet however you feel like is how I was taught.

The screws help the nails from popping in weather, when your sheet is bowed across a shitty frame or warped ceiling joists. Plus I could bang a nail in one shot, faster than zipping screws so its faster.

All you need is a toolbag to belt your nails and for the screws I'd use so few per sheet you just grab half a handfull to stitch in. It's not rocket science, but DJ apparrently could not figure the art of taping and painting so like the rest of his temporary life it will all probably come down with his next eviction anyways so why waste the extra effort?

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Wallowing in lameness as ususal.

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  And trying to derail the thread into a discussion about nails and drywall screws...(?)

AS IF ANYONE CARES?!?!??!???
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

I just talked to him on the phone.
                    I get spazzy too, just poopedout lately!

We had a busy day, hopefully we can hang for a bit before I bail at noon. GSG sounds pretty cool, one of the handful here I would like to meet offline.

I was really hoping to see his band but I came in the same nite and we were trashed from the houston dogleg to SA. But we're coming out again in a few weeks probably.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      I can't recall EXACTLY what I spent that $350 I got for scalping my ticket.. but I have a good idea.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I just talked to him on the phone. Waaaay different from what I was expecting. I figured he would be this crazy talker that talked a mile a minute, kinda like.. uh, me. :0 But he sounded like a laid back, soft spoken kinda guy. His girlfriend sounded nice too! I think he was freaking out on ME. When I talked to John (juice) over at Rothfans, he thought I was a black guy. Hmm.. maybe THAT'S why he seemed a little taken aback by me.
                        I'm almost afraid to ask, but what would possess you to speak with GAR?
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

I knew there was somebody on the board in San Antonio, that's why I mentioned I was going. But I couldn't recall just who it was.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                            It's not rocket science, but DJ apparrently could not figure the art of taping and painting so like the rest of his temporary life it will all probably come down with his next eviction anyways so why waste the extra effort?
                            Pathetic..zero game, Meatblower!

Originally posted by jhale667
                            And trying to derail the thread into a discussion about nails and drywall screws...(?)

AS IF ANYONE CARES?!?!??!???
                            Exactly!

Originally posted by GAR
                            I get spazzy too, just poopedout lately!
                            My ass is leaking Manbutter and won't stop quivering.
                            We (Blackflag & I) had a busy day, hopefully we can hang for a bit before I bail at noon.
                            GSG sounds pretty cool, one of the handful here I would like to drug and ass rape offline.
                            WFT, Spurs. You actually gave this shitstain your#???

Duuude....:confused:
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Igosplut
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              I'm almost afraid to ask, but what would possess you to speak with GAR?
                              Never spoke to water mitty before?
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Blackflag
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006

I just talked to him on the phone. Waaaay different from what I was expecting. I figured he would be this crazy talker that talked a mile a minute, kinda like.. uh, me. :0 But he sounded like a laid back, soft spoken kinda guy. His girlfriend sounded nice too! I think he was freaking out on ME. When I talked to John (juice) over at Rothfans, he thought I was a black guy. Hmm.. maybe THAT'S why he seemed a little taken aback by me.
                                I talked to Hale on the phone, and all he did was come onto me the whole time.

Comment

Working...