X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Wanker...
    Last edited by Diamondjimi; 09-18-2009, 02:02 AM.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Wow, that was creative. You really told me.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Shhh, just go back to the front line where you belong ,this forum is for musicians...

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

Then why are 90% of your posts focused on Gar rather than Gear, you simple little baffoon?

Reading these threads are like watching a dancing monkey...and guess who your money grinder is?

Carry on..."musician"...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Blackflag
            Then why are 90% of your posts focused on Gar rather than Gear, you simple little baffoon?

Reading these threads are like watching a dancing monkey...and guess who your money grinder is?

Carry on..."musician"...
            You're the last person that should ever make that kind of an observation about anyone!

Cock-pocket.

Whose the "baffoon" again?

because you're too dumbass to realize you're a dumbass.

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Wow, you called me a buffoon. How creative. It's almost like I heard that just recently...

Oh, yeah - it's in the post right about yours.

Lame.

You were doing better when you said you were going to beat me up.
              Last edited by Blackflag; 09-18-2009, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Yiu're doing better with yer spelling.

I'd never intentionally do physical harm to you, ButtFag...I have a soft spot for the weaker sex. Not to mention you're obviously handicapped.

I don't need that wearing on my conscience.

Comment

• Igosplut
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

No, I just think you're a douchebag who can't realize when somebody's rattling his cage. Carry on.
                  The things that are known about Gar....

He harassed a soldiers mother (longtime member) in a thread at DDLR asking us to pray for her son's safety, putting up about ten post's describing how may ways that her son was going to be killed until she asked us to close it..

Then he jumped on a thread that somebody (falsely as it was later proved, but nobody knew that at the time) posted about a (longtime) member that was thought to be suicidal. Gar put up almost two pages of suggestions of how the person could kill themselves that night, even though he was told repeatedly to let it go.

Later here he posted in a thread about pissing in the shower about how he would piss on young boys legs (his words) at a public pool.

Then in another thread he described his enjoyment (his words again) at wiping his ass with matchbox cars, then throwing them out to toddlers playing in a yard next door and happily seeing one of them put the toy in his mouth.

This is all mostly in the last year.

Gar has been caught here and at DDLR in mutiple lies/bullshit about almost every subject including the thing he claims to know the best...This forum. He got canned as a mod at DDLR because he was too full of bullshit for people to take anymore.

The ire that he draws here from other posters, he earns. The people here actually have the gear that they say they do, build, play and post pics/info about them. In short, regular people. Are they doing it right? are they good at it? Maybe, maybe not. But they try, and they share, so it's all good. Gar does nothing except tell them it's shit, they're doing it all wrong, they're lying about it, ect. He claims to know/have something better than whatever's posted, but can never substaintiate anything he says because "his stuff is too secret" to show "regular people" or another was "you guys will harass (his words) my many Ebay auctions" This goes beyond just guitars/gear as I've seem mutiple threads with him claiming that he had better cars/boats/motorcycles/ect but could never offer any proof ("I'm not posting any pictures for you shitheads") His words again.

So what is actually know about him is much worse than what he claims to be.

I really do try to not derail threads, I never liked it when it was done at our board. I like reading this thread and seeing what people put together (I know shit-all about musical instruments, but I build things and appreciate effort put forth) and learning new things. But if you let Gar run wild, he'll shit up every forum like a dog with the runs......
                  Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Im still getting ripped on that butter Igo !!
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

https://<object width="425" height="...mbed></object>

can I get a little reverb in the monitor
                      thankya

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Blackf*ag
                        90% hmmm. Looks like "Mr. Pibb" needs to learn some math.
                        Your boyfriend has an uncontrollable reflex to throw poo from his cage and derail perfectly good threads with long winded ,empty headed, misinformed, rambling posts...

Seems that you're too busy greasing up his cornhole for your next plunge to realize this.
                        So howzabout you and GARbage just go back to enjoying yourselves on Queer St and do us all a favour and keep the fuck out of Gear St! Capish !?
                        Last edited by Diamondjimi; 09-18-2009, 02:19 PM. Reason: Blackf*ag to the rescue...

Comment

• Blackflag
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2006

Take a look at your last 10 posts, and tell me how many had to do with your fantasy of being a "musician." Then divide the big number by the little number. Douchebag.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Take a look at your last 10 posts, and tell me how many had to do with your fantasy of being a "musician." Then divide the big number by the little number. Douchebag.
                            Better yet, take a look at YOUR last 10 posts, and tell me how many have been straight-up trolls, or rimming your new buddy GAyR...

If you answered "ALL OF THE ABOVE", you are correct, jackass. STFU.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Douchbag sez wuh ???

Take a look at your last 10 posts, and tell me how many had to do with your fantasy of being a "musician."
                              Fantasy? Ahahahaa nice try, Sheila. Unlike yours and your boyfriends, my post's are based on reality...

Then divide the big number by the little number.
                              Your stab at math ,I take it?

Comment

• Blackflag
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jhale667
                                Better yet, take a look at YOUR last 10 posts, and tell me how many have been straight-up trolls,
                                I don't deny it...because I'm not the one taking myself way too seriously...
                                Last edited by Blackflag; 09-18-2009, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...