Veteran
    • Mar 2007

Wonder if ed knows about that site?

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

secret dude
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        ...The JB is a HOT pickup,
        JB's own!

Pearly Gates come in at a close second (for me)...
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
          JB's own!

Pearly Gates come in at a close second (for me)...
          I dig Pearly Gates...never tried a JB. I hear they're very finicky about what guitar they're in.
          On the Duncan Forum people either love them or hate them...seems to be no middle ground whatsoever...

Jerry Cantrell swears by them, that's a pretty good endorsement, I think...

Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Ugly junk guitar...

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Ugly junk guitar...

well duh... Its jap scrap. what the fuk you expect for 3 beans dude?

thats why I want to dig out the shit pick ups in it, put some SD's in, change the strings to a nice thin nickel and maybe scratch it up a bit. (looks too new for me)
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

its mainly novelty, but if i can make it sound like my other one,

bonus

Plus of all the striped guitars, I've liked the (black with yellow) bumble bee the bestest mostest.

Then the double necked yellow with black stripes was second. largo 82 SOLO?

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  its mainly novelty, but if i can make it sound like my other one,

[ATTACH]1537[/ATTACH]

bonus

Plus of all the striped guitars, I've liked the (black with yellow) bumble bee the bestest mostest.

Then the double necked yellow with black stripes was second. largo 82 SOLO?
                  Mine too, BT!
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

check out that sight dhgate.com

well mine should be here in a few days, so I'll let you know how it sounds.

its maplewood and rosewood. he confirmed it was a floyd rose trem w/pics. i think alot of this is after market stuff and also an ebay type deal. works like escrow. its a holder. so no money unless i confirm shipment. which is that thingy you sign at the door.

But Im going to make the dude come in and take a seat while I plug this sumbitch in and see what it sounds like. if its SHIT, it goes back in the box and I tell the nice lil man it's the wrong colour.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      Mine too, BT!

sound good? I love playing mine. its a nice feeling to know what he was playing and when it was when he was playing it. Its novelty, but its also a really nice fukn gee tar.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        check out that sight dhgate.com

well mine should be here in a few days, so I'll let you know how it sounds.

its maplewood and rosewood. he confirmed it was a floyd rose trem w/pics. i think alot of this is after market stuff and also an ebay type deal. works like escrow. its a holder. so no money unless i confirm shipment. which is that thingy you sign at the door.

But Im going to make the dude come in and take a seat while I plug this sumbitch in and see what it sounds like. if its SHIT, it goes back in the box and I tell the nice lil man it's the wrong colour.
                        Not a bad idea, bro.
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

I have a JB in the bridge of my "Bumblestein"....swear by it....kicks ASS

Last edited by Matt White; 11-15-2009, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

nice.

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Line6, eh?

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

STFU, Clay!

Signed the Entire Internet.

Comment

Working...