X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
    From what, 'Gloo? I appreciate your genuine sharing of your slice of life on the board, but I never asked you to do so.

My own consistency is holding the line at my promise not to share pics of my junk, and if the details bore all my friends they're sure to bore anyone here as well.
    Your own "consistency" is not proving ANYTHING of what you repeatedly say you have while knocking other peoples stuff. I gave you a chance to go toe to toe with me on tools (that you're an expert on, and what could be the harm of posting pictures of tools???) and you slink away from the challenge.

In your own language, I'd say I own you.....
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
      Sniper
      • Oct 2009

Anyway I tried the saddle screw rotation thing. I forgot I had an intonation problem earlier so me and my pops put shims under the nut (with carefully cut holes for the screws, can't tell you how many times I cut the whole shim on accident) and when I took said shims out I got some fucking bad fret buzz on the A string... so I shimmed up the nut again... And now i'm just too lazy to finish working on it, though it's almost done. So my Les Paul will be my main axe for now.
      Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Igosplut
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sorry to derail your thread guy, it's just GARgles such an ass....
        Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
          Sniper
          • Oct 2009

Bet he ain't gotten any ass either.

At any rate though, like I said, I still got my Les Paul (which has a better neck anyway)
          Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
            A quarter-inch deflection at the 14th fret? That's .250, or ten times the dimension we're talking about at first fret for clearance.
            You are such a fucking idiot!

You cannot help but show everyone how little you truly know!

Now you have demonstrated to the world that you cannot even read a fucking scale!

Can you read a fucking scale? I thought not.

That photo shows a clearance of 3/32 of an inch, you STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!

Where the fuck did you come up with a quarter of an inch?

1/4 Inch = .25

3/32 = .09375, which is only a little over THREE times "the dimension we're talking about at first fret for clearance", as you so lamely put it.

Why don't you fucking go away? This fucking thread is NOT about YOU or your ignorant fucking imaginary "I KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT GUITARS" BULLSHIT!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

This thread was started by VanHalenFan5150, who was asking for some help from people WHO ACTUALLY KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT GUITARS!

This does NOT INCLUDE YOU, FUCKER!

Jay, there is a no-ban policy for the site. But what about an individual forum?

It is impossible for anyone to post in this forum without this retarded ass-monkey leaping in with his bullshit and derailing the thread in question.

Garfuckle needs to be banned from this forum, otherwise there will be no end to his mindless derailments.

Well, unless he were to be run over by a train, or something.
            Last edited by Hardrock69; 07-14-2010, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
              I think I collectively speak for the board in requesting you specifically DO NOT post pics of your filthy box, or anyone's tool you throw in it.
              I am SURE I collectively speak for the board in telling you to STFU!

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                Sniper
                • Oct 2009

Gar, for the last time, go away

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GAR
                  Wow, check that out! Woudja lookit THIS, you got owned too!

You said "shove that fact down on GAR" so you made yourself part of a severe owned on Jay handed down by yours truly.

Didja see it? Dude, I dooded it.. it's a done deal. Nobody on this board seems to argue a Custom Shop Factory setting, it's like a FATWAH.

It's like the FUCKING BIBLE. Fender makes the original bolton guitar, so they should know, and the first tool they specify in your to-have list of tools: is amotherfucking set of spark plug feeler gauges.

Did you root for the wrong team> yes, you did do such a thing. Now your once moistened cheeks of glee are frowning with a sadness such as you have not felt emotions before.

Ever been invited to a wake for the deceased, PetesBrother? This is an event sadder than that, my owning of you on this gauge issue mourns the loss of your poise, your dignity and burns your self-esteem to the ground.

Your lazy, overfed self-respect was once rolling on the grass with laughter over another persons' unfound put-down, now I've placed it six feet UNDER the grass.

How wrong you were sir. Next time you decide to join in on a dogpile, such as have joined my Ignore List, be sure you're rooting for the right team.
                  i was just thinkin' it would help keep the sockets already up there in place and you could receive a "ben wa" effect. i never commented on your vast knowledge of gap measuring tools.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Funny, again he claims we are on his imaginary Ignore list, yet he continues to reply with even more inane babble.

Typical Garfuckle.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      DullardDimmy, I don't think feeler gauges can help you the way they help us techs sort out height-adjust issues. Ask around cuz you seem to disbelieve everything i state not found on Google.

Everything that you post is utter shite, be it from your gas-huffing mind or Google....
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Sad little GAyR wishing he could hand out ownings and only receiving them instead.

Originally posted by GAR
                        Owned, checkmate, and thanks.
                        Wrong, fuck off, post your gear, or GTFO.

Imagining it won't make it so, GARfail. To clarify, since unlike Garfuckle I actually OWN the thing, there is NO CHAPTER on feeler gauges (they are mentioned as a tool every repair shop should have), and even in the Fender SECTION, they do not mention SPARK PLUG feeler gauges.
                        They're talking about THIS kind, jackass - not the pocket spark plug one you got busking in front of the Van Nuys Auto-Zone:

Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          He googled that pic? The SHAME Igloo! Liar, etc etc.. posting as his own etc etc probably doesnt own anything etc etc...
                          no, you dumb shit, it's his pic. i saw it posted on another site, along with one of his pics i recognized from here.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

I threw that out based on him attacking all the time, it doesnt' matter if its his or not - 'twats a joke!

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              To clarify, since unlike Garfuckle I actually OWN the thing
                              I really don't care what's in it, but asking about a Fender section forced you to read it and check if it did or not?

Making another person off the internet do something in real life based on what you posted, that sounds like an owning to me..

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

OF COURSE YOU DON'T care something proves you're wrong, dipshit.

Uh, since I've read it already, knew you were full of shit dude - sorry. I did post the link to prove (not like it already hasn't been demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt) you're FULL OF SHIT.

But keep making up those little owning fantasies to amuse yourself. You're the one getting perma-pwned.

Oh yeah, post pics of your gear or GTFO.
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...