Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

All in favour of GARfail BANNED from Gear Street for good, Say "I"....

(Jay, can ya help us out here?)
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Jay - don't make me file with teh Atty General for patent infringement.

I've tried to be cool here: you have my official license to use the cliche only in the instance of all 3 body parts "beaten about the head, neck and shoulders."

It is a gentlemanly insult from teh olden days of Fisticuffs and sir, you shall not disparage the un-genteel without the proper dereliction!

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Yeah, since I've been saying that since long before here, feel free to fuck off, for the sake of heads, faces and necks everywhere.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

I'm stomping you under virtual tread of foot for your jolly unkind indifference.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
            Sniper
            • Oct 2009

Gar. You're like the lone antagonist of the Medal Of Honor games... one man against many foes... you go against all odds. And you get beaten. Plenty of times. But each time you get back up again and try to prove something. You're like the Karate Kid...
            Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

You've hurt my feelings. I'm telling Dad!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Ignorace is bliss, kid. GARfail is as ingnorant as they come.

Shit, he still hasn't figured out he's loathed on these boards....
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                  Sniper
                  • Oct 2009

Okay, so back on track, for bridges. I'm almost adamant on a Floyd Rose. But which model i'm unsure of. I have played the FR Special many times over. Licensed FRs are the worst... Have not tried the OFR but they are road tested and ready to take and give a beating so I might as well sacrifice some chump change to get the real thing... Who recommends the Schaller made in Germany model?
                  Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Schaller makes the Original Floyd Rose which one you use will depend on the nut width and fingerboard radius

To decide which to choose: there are only 7 models in 3 different finishes (black, chrome, gold) differing primarily by the nut width, and fingerboard radius at the nut.

So that boils it down between 21 possibilities..

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                      Okay, so back on track, for bridges. I'm almost adamant on a Floyd Rose. But which model i'm unsure of. I have played the FR Special many times over. Licensed FRs are the worst... Have not tried the OFR but they are road tested and ready to take and give a beating so I might as well sacrifice some chump change to get the real thing... Who recommends the Schaller made in Germany model?
                      MIG Floyds do indeed rule. All of mine are Schaller German R5 (1 3/4") Floyds, but on one neck I've stepped down to an R4 (1 11/16") nut for giggles.

The only "licensed" model I'd trust (and may try in the future) would be the Floyd Upgrades version:

Plus you can pre-order it with all the block and hardware upgrades (current fave set-up is the Ti Big-Block and string inserts w/Stainless Steel hardware) I'd put on a MIG Floyd anyway...

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                        All of mine are Schaller German R5 (1 3/4") Floyds, but on one neck I've stepped down to an R4 (1 11/16") nut ...

"because I cunt get the parts to line-up right." Take it to Eric in Valley Village, he'll fix it.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                          Sniper
                          • Oct 2009

Nobody can fix you however, Gar... You're fucked up for life

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                            "because I cunt get the parts to line-up right." Take it to Eric in Valley Village, he'll fix it.
                            Yeah, actually I can and they do, dickhead. Eric's cool (unlike you), but not in need of his services, thanks.

Tried it because the ESP Lynch models come that way, but thanks for speculating...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              MIG Floyds do indeed rule. All of mine are Schaller German R5 (1 3/4") Floyds, but on one neck I've stepped down to an R4 (1 11/16") nut for giggles.

The only "licensed" model I'd trust (and may try in the future) would be the Floyd Upgrades version:

Plus you can pre-order it with all the block and hardware upgrades (current fave set-up is the Ti Big-Block and string inserts w/Stainless Steel hardware) I'd put on a MIG Floyd anyway...

HEY I just noticed something - why is the pivot leg of the low-E string pivot-side missing?

He's trying to avoid the design trademark isn't he.. he just just pay the 15 bucks license fee because this makes it look Korean.

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                If you are lazy and don't want to diddle with your bridge saddles, just crank it more. Distortion does wonders to mask all sorts of problems including bad playing.
                                i'm a prime example of that statement.
                                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Working...