X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
    He has yet to prove he owns anything beyond a beat up Charvette with a "Fuck You" sticker on the back...

He hasn't killed this forum. It's kept very much alive by those of us who actually own gear, write and record music ans play in real bands...
    yes for 3 or 4 posts then it's derailed and every other post is shoot the dick. Which you all do well.
    Music is sacred and this section of the site deserves better . That's all I'm saying, and it's just an opinion.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
      yes for 3 or 4 posts then it's derailed and every other post is shoot the dick. Which you all do well.
      Music is sacred and this section of the site deserves better . That's all I'm saying, and it's just an opinion.
      It's all because Bor craves your respect, bro. He said so himself.

But honestly I agree with you.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
        why do you think i retired the fruit punch concentrate "blood spitting" routine?
        i also got some really good surge protectors.
        After getting struck by lightning?

good move

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
            nope.
            unfortunately, all that fruit punch concentrate gummed up and shorted out all the electronics. the last show i did with it it caught on fire and burned itself out internally beyond repair.
            You do realize that the voltage in a guitar cable is so low, it is incapable of even creating a spark?

Any Youtubes of this miraculous event?
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

You do realize that the voltage in a guitar cable is so low, it is incapable of even creating a spark?

Pesky facts getting in the way of DisgrACE's stories...again... !

Safe bet there's NO video.
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

That's so not true: if you think that the current running to your cabs isn't powerful enough to kill you, let me suggest an output setting of 4 ohms, turn the amp vol to 10, put the other end of the speaker cable in your mouth, hit standby and hit a full E barre chord.

You look on the back of your head, it will tell you enough right there! 1 amp fused on the output, and during peak power output it can get sporadic peaks of up to 3 amps - but you don't even need to go there. I think half an ampere will stop the human heart if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  Pesky facts getting in the way of DisgrACE's stories...again... !

Safe bet there's NO video.
                  Bottom line with him is he needs to take better care of his stuff and stop worrying so much about being a bar act that won't return enough to cover expenses.

A KISS act gig playing to a crowd of 20, that becomes 4 or 5 by the end of the set, you don't do stage antics you just play n' leave.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    That's so not true: if you think that the current running to your cabs isn't powerful enough to kill you, let me suggest an output setting of 4 ohms, turn the amp vol to 10, put the other end of the speaker cable in your mouth, hit standby and hit a full E barre chord.

You look on the back of your head, it will tell you enough right there! 1 amp fused on the output, and during peak power output it can get sporadic peaks of up to 3 amps - but you don't even need to go there. I think half an ampere will stop the human heart if I'm not mistaken.
                    Once again... FACTS... You have great difficulty ingesting them.

I was talking about GUITAR CABLES!!! NOT SPEAKER CABLES!

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

If he got wet and made a direct-ground contact with the concrete it is also possible he got zapped by a ground loop thru a fucked-up amp.

Which is quite possible, seeing the way he he's cared for his stuff. Or if he splashed stuff thru the top of the amp, coulda got a ground loop that way too.

What was that thing Ace, Valvestate 100?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                        If he got wet and made a direct-ground contact with the concrete it is also possible he got zapped by a ground loop thru a fucked-up amp.
                        Typical GARy, throwing everything he's got for an excuse.
                        If his amp was fucked up, I'm sure the "problem" would reoccur the next time he plugged a gtr into it and would most likely have mentioned it.(I doubt Ace performs barefoot. )
                        If a dose of current made his gtr's components ignite, the dose would've been lethal. I don't buy the getting struck by lightning 4 times story at all.
                        Never realized one person (other than you) could stack the bullshit that high...

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

What's very explainable to me the moment he posts on something, it takes you forever to explain or understand - so instead you RUN MAUF and call a fucker "liar liar pants afire" and then get proven wrong.

That is most unfair.

First the lighting: the way I understand this, he lived up in the High Desert until earlier in the year and if you've ever driven on the 15 freeway you know once it gets wet the lightning comes out. If he says "oh I had a lightnging bug moment" and he lived in a dangerous area why even doubt it.

Second, the stage props: he's 30 but living half his age - good on him. If his pots jack and switching got ruined by splashing stuff, and broke his truss rod from swinging the thing around, why is you don't understand this but anyone else who reads english except you makes no comment on it?

We've seen his videos, we've seen him take some chances but that's not good enough for you - you doubt everything. And according to Jay you have some performances you haven't shared with the rest of the class so why not help get us on the right path to criticizing Ace the correct way by showing us how it's done.

Again - this is not about my gear. Leave me out of it! Ace has nothing to prove and YOU are in dispute - so go ahead, humble yourself. I can't wait for the Grand Naysayer here to throw down - even Lounge has shown us his Myspaces and his clips. YOU got fuckin NOTHIN.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by GARfail
                            What's very explainable to me the moment he posts on something, it takes you forever to explain or understand - so instead you RUN MAUF and call a fucker "liar liar pants afire" and then get proven wrong.

That is most unfair.
                            Shut up you steaming pile of hog .
                            Ace is Ace and he does what he does. I could really care less.

4 lightning strikes? Mmm K.....

And according to Jay you have some performances you haven't shared with the rest of the class so why not help get us on the right path to criticizing Ace the correct way by showing us how it's done.
                            I can't wait for the Grand Naysayer here to throw down - even Lounge has shown us his Myspaces and his clips. YOU got fuckin NOTHIN.

My friends know what I do. Hell, some of them know the serial numbers on my set of Celestions and National Lap Steel I scored last year.
                            You're a stalker, surely you've seen for yourself.
                            Last edited by Diamondjimi; 11-15-2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Again - this is not about my gear.
                              Exactly. Because you don't have any!

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                                exactly. Because you don't have any! :loser:
                                Bingo!!

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...