X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Bio says Dave Lee Roth Era... I think at least one of them has posted here.

Looks like they ask for a healthy rider...

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Bio says Dave Lee Roth Era... I think at least one of them has posted here.

Looks like they ask for a healthy rider...
      I too was under the impression they were a strict Roth-era tribute. When they started with that, my friends and I looked at each other like "Huh?"
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        Healthy debate with agreements or disagreements based on interesting and knowledgable exchanges doesn't always have to lead to people not getting along, though. I don't sign up to message boards intent on watching people spout vitriol at one another, much less, dive into the fray myself, which I usually regret doing within seconds after doing so. If the element of hatred and negativity were gone from here, or at least, greatly diminished, I'd say this place would be in better shape than it is right n... at this moment.
        Oh if it's too in the gutter it's too much but really social media is a form of Reality TV that everyone can participate in. Some people are serious. Some people are jesters. Some people are insane. People come for different reasons. Some have an agenda. Some have no idea what they want.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Yeah I picked up an EVH Wolfgang Special last year super cheap and it's a really nice guitar.

Plus I'm probably going to buy an EVH 50W head in the next few weeks because I like the idea of carrying it in taxi cabs to gigs where I can just plug it into their backline and still drink.

Throughout all the years of Eddie really pissing people off to be fair his endorsed music gear has been good.
          I really hate the way Wolfgang guitars look. I love playing them. Some people don't like the necks but I like them. I have found the pickups to be pretty versatile actually. They do sound good clean all the way to over driven dirt. Most guitars don't have the best factory wiring. When I got into my Wolfgang Special the wiring was all high quality and shielded and put in neat. Good quality parts too. Yeah road tested and made to gig with out of the box. Most guitars in the price range you usually have to upgrade parts on or redo something.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Saying Ted isn't personal info never has been never will be.

The CLUB bragging was me being a bit Jhale late at night but trying to get across that I don't need to compromise here. I'm not desperate for traffic, unlike other Van Halen websites our overheads are low and frankly my dear I don't give a damn about your analysis of us being down to 500 visits a day or whatever it is.

You were the one starting shit with your comment about traffic which was poor and you should have expected something back for that especially when you guys are not blameless for it.

Cheers!
            Fan sites don't generate the traffic they used to because you can get videos and music on YouTube and other sites. Facebook has taken the socializing for the most part. In the early days, The Roth Army was the premier classic Van Halen site because it had the goods meaning MP3's, videos, and even some home cooked interviews. It was also ran well. The forums were a bonus and in true Roth Army fashion if you didn't have a thick skin you weren't going to survive. LOL!

You can see the history of the internet just observing the changes of the dynamics on this website. The way people use the internet has changed; especially, as far as the social bit of it goes. It looks like we are heading into a more corporate controlled, regulated internet. I hate to see that. The Roth Army was always mom and pop. The internet was mom and pop and it was a hoot! Fun times.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
              I too was under the impression they were a strict Roth-era tribute. When they started with that, my friends and I looked at each other like "Huh?"
              You should have booed.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

I think part of the problem was without Hagar and or his fans to rail against they started to fight with each other.
                No, some of "them" started posting personal pics/info, and taking the harassment into REAL LIFE

Don't gloss over that. All the internal flaming/fighting/trolling was just that....stupid internet boredom.

Not racist chops, or harassment of family members and employees
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  No, some of "them" started posting personal pics/info, and taking the harassment into REAL LIFE

Don't gloss over that. All the internal flaming/fighting/trolling was just that....stupid internet boredom.

Not racist chops, or harassment of family members and employees
                  Quit being such a pussy.

Aren't you the one that talks about "Team Butt Hurt"? You seem to be more butt hurt than anyone. Fuck dude, time to man up and quit the whining every other post.

You must be a real joy to hang with. All your "friends" probably want to slit their own wrists after hanging with you.

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                    Cadaverdouche = WARF's Vagina

Diamondjimi = Loser

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      Quit being such a pussy.

Aren't you the one that talks about "Team Butt Hurt"? You seem to be more butt hurt than anyone. Fuck dude, time to man up and quit the whining every other post.

You must be a real joy to hang with. All your "friends" probably want to slit their own wrists after hanging with you.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Quit being such a pussy.

So much for not glossing over it.

At the Duncan factory this week..saw the machine the 1st PAFs were wound on, as well as the Frankenstein prototype pickup. What did YOU guys do today?

Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Are they using that old winder from the old Gibson plant to wind the Seth Lover pickups on?

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

So much for not glossing over it.

At the Duncan factory this week..saw the machine the 1st PAFs were wound on, as well as the Frankenstein prototype pickup. What did YOU guys do today?

Helped someone with CP take one more step towards independent living and tested out some technology for people who cannot communicate verbally. Today will be more of the same.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Angel
                              technology for people who cannot communicate verbally.
                              Is that not just the roth army
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

AND you were getting paid? Fuck. Some "hobby".

What do you mean "the Frankenstein prototype pickup"? One that's coming, or one that has already come out?

Comment

Working...