X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by L.S.D.
    I thought the Ernie Ball music man fit him and his image. But the Peavey's never really suited him.
    The Music Man was a cool custom guitar for sure. He sold out with Peavey. I'm sure it's still a nice guitar. I like the one he is playing on the tour. The flat black is cool. Needs some stripes though. I have a Music Man. Beat to shit ! I don't really play anymore but it looks good in the living room ! Lol.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by baru911
      I'm gonna end up displaying it on a wall with a frame that I'll build around it. The plans I have are to place the signed 1984 album with Eddie's, Alex's, and Mike's signature on it inside, along with the Diver Down album that Dave signed. There will be a few back stage passes from the early 80's shows thrown in there also. Once its done I'll post a picture. I've played it once but will not again. I'm no Eddie Van Halen.
      Don't ever clean it. Eds fingerprints are on it ! Lol.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Hmmm....

I thought it was odd it they're only using two springs on the Floyds, but I'm noticing in the few instances where they show rear shots of the guitars seems like they have FU Trem Stopper/Stabilizers installed.

Would make total sense, and you could get away with (using .09s) two springs and a D-Tuna, dive-only.
        Here's my set-up for .10 - .52s... this is one of the ones I usually have set up to float, but I like being able to lock it down for re-strings and maintenance.

Just installed one in my oldest Charvel mutt last night for .10-.52 dive-only and a D-Tuna, used 3 springs.

Last edited by jhale667; 07-01-2012, 03:02 AM.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...