X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

VH I Guitar On Craigslist

Found this on CL here in Gnashville. $280. Not a perfect copy, but what the hell. Not buying it. Just figured I would post it where some peeps could appreciate it somehow....

Hi, I'm selling a homemade, black & white, EVH style guitar. It has a Kramer body, a Strat style neck that has an all natural feel, an ESP humbucker that's similar to Eddie's PAF style pickup, it has a really good "Brown Tone". & it has a Fender bridge with the big block in the back. The guitar plays & sounds perfect. So if you're interested, call or text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. & feel free to shoot me an email. Thanks
    & No Trades Please
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

I still want to spend a summer project trying to do one of those myself. Was thinking of just getting a Squire in case I (most likely) ruin it.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Unfortunately... posting that here will probably kill the sale as soon as Ed's IP Lawyers get wind of it...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Paint-job's not bad, but not digging the neck... I think I'd rather build my own, too.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            Paint-job's not bad, but not digging the neck... I think I'd rather build my own, too.

I've made the decision when I build mine someday that the neck will be probably what I spend the most on. All I've ever had was cheap rosewood stock necks on my guitars. I really really really want a good maple.....just once.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

An American Standard Strat neck is one of the best necks ever made and they can be found for a good price...

Comment

• dazzlindino
                Head Fluffer
                • Jul 2009

american standards are not maple cap and therfore have much brighter tonality...you should of known.....elbo....
                get a musikraft or kne maple/maple birdseye neck....
                I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

Working...