• SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Charvels ? Like the late 80's ones ?

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

I think this is it! Man that Model 6 in white still looks pretty fucking yummy to me. RAWR!!!

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Oh damn. That's a big photo. LOL. Sorry.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

I had a red kramer beretta in mint condition back in 1990. It was fucking sweet. I got it for 200 bucks from some rich kid that did not know how to play. I had it for about a week, it got knocked over and the cool banana head stock broke off. Was bummed bad !! Easy come easy go I guess.

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            I think this is it! Man that Model 6 in white still looks pretty fucking yummy to me. RAWR!!!

Yeah, I had a model 2 back in 1987-ish ...It really was a nice starter guitar.

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Wow, trip. I had the model 2 bass also. White, just like the one in the picture. That was my first bass. Again, great starter guitars.

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Elvis, what kind of rig do you use?

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by SNIPER
                  Elvis, what kind of rig do you use?
                  ADA MP1 stereo into a Behringer V-amp on one channel and random analog effects on the other into a 1973 Super Lead Half Stack and a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Stack, respectively...

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                    Wow, trip. I had the model 2 bass also. White, just like the one in the picture. That was my first bass. Again, great starter guitars.
                    You play both? I tried to switch to bass when my guitar playing wasn't going so great. hey, 4 strings has got to be easier than 6 right? Umm...those fucking strings are HUGE! My fingers still hurt when I think about the week I borrowed a friends bass to see.

Comment

• SNIPER
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      You play both? I tried to switch to bass when my guitar playing wasn't going so great. hey, 4 strings has got to be easier than 6 right? Umm...those fucking strings are HUGE! My fingers still hurt when I think about the week I borrowed a friends bass to see.
                      Yes, although I play bass in bands I do have guitars and play and write a lot on the 6 strings. I also tend to play my bass a lot like a guitar because of that. To me they are the same. If you can play one you can play them both. I just like the bottom end and prefer bass. I have been playing for 27 years. Damn I am old. Ha!

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        ADA MP1 stereo into a Behringer V-amp on one channel and random analog effects on the other into a 1973 Super Lead Half Stack and a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Stack, respectively...

Bad ass !!!

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Always figured those Charvel Model series Basses would make pretty cool fixer-uppers...the necks and bodies didn't suck, they just needed new pickups and hardware...

I was also checking out those close-up pics in the RT thread, and the whale-tail on that Floyd is seemingly ever-so slightly different than my circa-1983 Floyd...bonus points for a transitional model...lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I had a weird Floyd Rose where you fed the strings through the ends of the saddle pieces and then the string went over rollers. It had the fine tuners and looked pretty much like a Floyd but it didn't have the string clamps.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

If I remember right I think those had a crapy Floyd where the strings just slid through them and you didn't have tighten the string with alan wrench on the bridge. Kinda like the regular stock fender type bridges. (or was that the cheap Kramers?) ...And yeah the bass was a heavy duty beast would have been awesome to hot rod out.

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                I had a weird Floyd Rose where you fed the strings through the ends of the saddle pieces and then the string went over rollers. It had the fine tuners and looked pretty much like a Floyd but it didn't have the string clamps.
                                Ha! yep. You beat me to it.

Comment

Working...