STOLEN GEAR ALERT - Washington, Oregon, Idaho Area.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
    If I remember correstly.....GARflingus had all of his gear stolen...out of a storage unit or sumsuch

SO remember...NEVER leave your gear where you can't check in on it DAILY.....

and INSURE that shite!!!
    So they wouldn't let him bring it into the library with him?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

One of my best friends was opening for Nugent in 1995. While they were doing soundcheck, I was hanging out onstage (as I was being their stage manager for the gig), and Ted's guitar tech was working on his axes. He had half a dozen Byrdlands, and he said the rarest one was worth 25 grand.

I remember the storytale about one of Tony Iommi's guitars being stolen back in the early 80s. Supposedly the guy who stole it had an immediate run of bad lack the likes of which has not been seen in modern times, and he was so frightened he returned the guitar posthaste....leading to rumors that the guitar was cursed, lol.

I have been fortunate in that I have never had a guitar stolen.

In 1978 one almost was.....I had a 1975 Gibson Flying V. We were playing a gig at a party in a field near Puyallup, WA, and we had finished and packed up our gear before loading it into our van. I was backing the van up in the tall grass, and the rear end suddenly lifted up and dropped down, as if it had run over a large rock or something. I got out, and discovered my Flying V in it's case lying there in the grass.

Someone had stashed the guitar out in the tall grass, thinking they could steal it after we left, but fortunately, running over it in it's case, I got it back and they were not successful. It broke the lid of the case, but fortunately, it did not break the neck of the guitar.

My best friend has had several guitars stolen in the Everett area over the past 20 years.

Fucking thieves.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Thieves suck.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...