X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    It's just continuing his shtick of in order to try to remain in the conversation.

He wants to be , and get by his posse, but even they think he's a now...
    Slow down there, fella........

C-Dog had a posse
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
      He already did, you moron. Be warned his songs incorporate those awful "chord progressions" you hate too.
      elvis won't like the singer
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

I highly doubt Big Lots has their own brand, they're just a clearing house for other retailers...

And Kirkland brand hooch is pretty bad. Not as bad as Monarch or other "well brands", but it ain no Grey Goose either.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

I think he did some gigs with Section 8 a few years ago. I think they were a Van Hagar cover band.
          Section 8/ 5150. I see the connection.
          How witty and original
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Satan
            Big Lots makes their own booze now? Hell, I thought it was bad enough when Costco did it...
            Yeah, that kinda through me for a loop as well, as the Big Lots near me doesn't have any alcohol for sale. Then again, I wouldn't buy a pair of shoelaces from that joint, because like everything else they'd be "reconditioned" or just plain old defective. Seriously, how can they get away with selling food products two years beyond the expiration date?
            Last edited by chefcraig; 06-19-2013, 02:36 PM. Reason: spell check blows at work

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
              How witty and original
              Right?

You can just imagine him on his couch laughing through both of his teeth.. "I'll burn him...I'll mention a band he was in 25 years ago...bwahahaha"

Ironic since it was probably about this time I was playing some pretty big shows, while was doing time and mopping his cell floor.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Yeah, that kinda through me for a loop as well, as the Big Lots near me doesn't have any alcohol for sale. Then again, I wouldn't buy a pair of shoelaces from that joint, because like everything else they'd be "reconditioned" of just plain old defective. Seriously, how can they get away with selling food products two years beyond the expiration date?
                monsanto
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  elvis won't like the singer
                  Hell, I don't even like the singer

I really give less than a fuck what E thinks........

Like C-Dog, E'll base his opinion on spite and not the merit of the song

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Yeah, that kinda through me for a loop as well, as the Big Lots near me doesn't have any alcohol for sale. Then again, I wouldn't buy a pair of shoelaces from that joint, because like everything else they'd be "reconditioned" of just plain old defective. Seriously, how can they get away with selling food products two years beyond the expiration date?
                    I will admit to buying a 36" Flat Screen for the man cave from there, because it was only $199. Impulse buy.....it was by the register next to the gum.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by kwame k
                      Dumb ass, the only one who is saying he's better than everyone else is, E!

And if you noticed, and I doubt you have, (a gnat has a longer attention span) E is the only one demanding we prove it! So naturally we give him real life examples......notice I didn't say he has, I doubt you did, idiot
                      Why is it always "we" when these pissing contests take place? Can't you fuckheads argue with anybody without 2 or 3 other fuckheads backing you up? I didn't single anyone out, shit fer. Elvis plays the same game but he doesn't require any help being a moron like "you" do. "You" meaning this fucking "we" you keep refering to, dickhead.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        monsanto
                        Ha!!!!

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Right?

You can just imagine him on his couch laughing through both of his teeth.. "I'll burn him...I'll mention a band he was in 25 years ago...bwahahaha"

Ironic since it was probably about this time I was playing some pretty big shows, while was doing time and mopping his cell floor.
                          ......in the Navy or with his biker friends, hard to keep track of 'em all, you know

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Why is it always "we" when these pissing contests take place? Can't you fuckheads argue with anybody without 2 or 3 other fuckheads backing you up? I didn't single anyone out, shit fer. Elvis plays the same game but he doesn't require any help being a moron like "you" do. "You" meaning this fucking "we" you keep refering to, dickhead.
                            Why are "you" suddenly in this fight?

Do you own a tuner?
                            Do you own a guitar?
                            Do you play guitar?

Nope

You're here because THIS is where the funny action is taking place, and "you" want/need to be a part of it.

You're so fucking obvious,

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

I will admit to buying a 36" Flat Screen for the man cave from there, because it was only $199. Impulse buy.....it was by the register next to the gum.
                              Be careful with those sorts of purchases from that joint. Apparently, you got away OK, yet some of my co workers made similar purchases and wound up diving through hoops of fire when the devices did not work. The returns/replacement policy at that store is ludicrous, as they never seem to have another product on the shelf to exchange for your non-working one.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                                Veteran
                                • Jun 2005

Why are "you" suddenly in this fight?

Do you own a tuner?
                                Do you own a guitar?
                                Do you play guitar?

Nope

You're here because THIS is where the funny action is taking place, and "you" want/need to be a part of it.

You're so fucking obvious,
                                My sentiments exactly. He appears like an ass gremlin when you least expect it.
                                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

Working...