X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Be careful with those sorts of purchases from that joint. Apparently, you got away OK, yet some of my co workers made similar purchases and wound up diving through hoops of fire when the devices did not work. The returns/replacement policy at that store is ludicrous, as they never seem to have another product on the shelf to exchange for your non-working one.
    I hear ya.... But at that price, I rolled the dice. Figure if I get a year or so out of it I'm good.

Vizio is the brand, and so far I'm quite happy with it. If it craps out, it craps out....

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Why is it always "we" when these pissing contests take place? Can't you fuckheads argue with anybody without 2 or 3 other fuckheads backing you up? I didn't single anyone out, shit fer. Elvis plays the same game but he doesn't require any help being a moron like "you" do. "You" meaning this fucking "we" you keep refering to, dickhead.
      Holy fuck are you stupid........how do you remember to breathe?

I'll...........type.............slowly............ ..there are.................several people..............arguing against.............E's assertion...............hence the.............."We"
      Last edited by kwame k; 06-19-2013, 02:38 PM.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
        He appears like an ass gremlin when you least expect it.
        An ass-gremlin? Crap, I drove one of those all through 11th and 12th grade in high school.

Thanks for digging up painful memories...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Coulda been worse....

Coulda drove a Pacer

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

....or a Pinto!
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kwame k

I'll...........type.............slowly............ ..there are.................several people..............arguing against.............E's assertion...............hence the.............."We"
              dlove ain't gonna like you usin' up all his dots........................
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

My first was a 72 Vega.

Called it The Silver Bullet

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

Sorry about that. Trying to read some good information here and would like to see this thread not get derailed.
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                    Sorry about that. Trying to read some good information here and would like to see this thread not get derailed.

No, seriously......

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Coulda been worse....

Coulda drove a Pacer
                      Nah, that not only would have gotten me kicked out of the parking lot, but people would be throwing rocks and whatever else was available at me as I left. Trust me, nobody had one of those in 1977-79.

....or a Pinto!
                      Christ, my girlfriend had one of those, complete with the bumper made of flint and the dependably exploding gas tank. Even though I had a Gremlin, I insisted we always take my car. Plus, mine had A/C, which was an unimaginable luxury on a Pinto, as the motor couldn't propel the car and power a chintzy air conditioner at the same time.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

No, seriously......
                        right, maybe 5 pages ago
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Hell, I don't even like the singer

I really give less than a fuck what E thinks........

Like C-Dog, E'll base his opinion on spite and not the merit of the song
                          See how you're buying their bullshit ??

I just asked to hear it...

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Nah, that not only would have gotten me kicked out of the parking lot, but people would be throwing rocks and whatever else was available at me as I left. Trust me, nobody had one of those in 1977-79.

Christ, my girlfriend had one of those, complete with the bumper made of flint and the dependably exploding gas tank. Even though I had a Gremlin, I insisted we always take my car. Plus, mine had A/C, which was an unimaginable luxury on a Pinto, as the motor couldn't propel the car and power a chintzy air conditioner at the same time.
                            Nice.......man, how in the fuck did that one slip by on the Pinto engineers

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              See how you're buying their bullshit ??

I just asked to hear it...
                              Go listen to it then............

Buying into who's bullshit?

You'll never convince me that having a tuner while playing a gig, doing intonation on a guitar, or recording in the studio isn't a necessity.........I'll agree that relying on your ears and not just relying on a tuner is a must for every guitarist..........that's just common logic.

BTW, I came up with these truths years before I ever came to this board, bitch.

You know you just used one of C-Dog's patented retorts

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

No shit... No one's "ganging up" - one person is totally, cluelessy in the fucking WRONG, yet being a jackass about it - and the rest of the board disagrees with him.
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...