X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

One time I logged in

saw Lounge's name at the bottom of the screen...

I trembled in fear and tinkled on the floor in reaction.

Imagine... the thoughtless bastard.

He used..

words....ahhh

he knew all the tricks.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      Every post is about you, pookie. You're the most interesting man alive. Your music career has eclipsed Daves. You're a bigger businessman than Trump. You're more charismatic than Richard Simmons. You're smarter than Einstein.
      No, just more than you
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
        One time I logged in

He used..

words....ahhh

he knew all the tricks.

It's safe to post now.... I'm not a Mod that can change your thread title or send your Applebees Pick Up thread to the dump.

Dangerous times called for dangerous methods. I was a soldier, I did what I had to do.

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

You only know about the "info wars". Other sites have popped up where you had to have an invite to join. I got one invite and joined using the name LoungeMachine. Half the members freaked out after I said it was a joke because they assumed he'd find out and flame the site with his pals. I pmed Craig as Lounge and chewed his ass for not inviting me first and he sucked it up. At the time he was his pal and I guess I fooled him with my over the top imitation. I've gotten numerous pm's since day one about people who don't post in threads he posts in just to avoid him.
          Awfully big of you to keep Craig's private messages, private! Fucking hypocrite!

And if anyone is scared of some asshole on a message board, you have serious issues you need to address in real life!

What truly pisses you off.......is that you're not excepted and respected on this board or probably any board for that matter.

I'm sure this goes back to HS when you were picked on, ridiculed, and could never hang out with the cool kids.

The problem is.....you brought this all on yourself!

Seek help........you need it!
          Originally posted by vandeleur
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
            One time I logged in

He used..

words....ahhh

he knew all the tricks.
            OMG!
            My sides
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by kwame k
              You just can't let go can ya, little fella!

So let me get this straight.........people run away crying from here, start their own secret fan sites, invite their own clique and live in constant fear that a big meanie internet tough guy named Lounge doesn't come and hurt their little feelings!

Talk about pussies!
              They didn't run away crying. They left in disgust. Disgusted by a handful of shitheads going from thread to thread "commenting" on the poster instead of the post. You even joined one yourself but quit when they made it clear Lounge wasn't welcome. There's other here that know the truth, why do you think they remain silent?
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Is that what Lounge told you? "We" know you're incapable on independant thought. From now on I'll just act like I'm talking to him directly when I quote you.
                Ah.......#2

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kwame k
                  invite their own clique
                  there can be only one...
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

why do you think they remain silent?
                    Baffled by the keyboard?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

There's other here that know the truth, why do you think they remain silent?
                      Why, out of fear of course....

The Silent Majority, all trembling at the thought of Lounge laughing at something they post.

The Horror.......the horror.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                        Baffled by the keyboard?

Fucking jesus on a triscuit, son.....wtf did the wife put in your Cheerios this morning? Jet Fuel?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Fucking jesus on a triscuit, son.....wtf did the wife put in your Cheerios this morning? Jet Fuel?

Finally caught up at work lol, time for some slacking is important!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

You're more charismatic than Richard Simmons.
                            you always have to go one too far
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

They didn't run away crying. They left in disgust. Disgusted by a handful of shitheads going from thread to thread "commenting" on the poster instead of the post. You even joined one yourself but quit when they made it clear Lounge wasn't welcome. There's other here that know the truth, why do you think they remain silent?
                              Bullshit........you're a straight up fucking liar.

I got into it with Max because he jumped Lounge's shit when the guy hadn't done nothing. Guess what? Max and I made up and remained friends till his untimely passing. See we got over it......like normal people do!

I never quit RothFans........I didn't like the direction it was going and instead of starting a pussy little feedback thread or a goodbye thread, like you.........I left......that simple and if anyone else is living in fear of Lounge and The Gang fucking grow a pair of balls you pussies!

#2 again

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                                you always have to go one too far
                                Careful man, don't diss his idols, I made a crack about hanes once and he threatened my family.

Comment

Working...