Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Sometimes I use the moon to set intonation...

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

unit or reverend? or keith?
      so many moons...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Any will suffice, dead or alive...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

And of course, when you replied so seriously to my off-hand remark, I couldn't help but try & string you along a bit.
          Fair enough I should have realized.

I get irritated when I read that 25% of Americans think the moon landings were faked and it comes from a half memory of a 1970s film combined with a shitty Fox documentary and the power of the internet to spread crap. It just seems wrong to me that that incredible achievement can be so easily fucked with.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS

But you know jack fucking shit about interesting content and entertainment...

Helping to propagate public health scare hoaxes is not interesting or entertainment...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It just seems wrong to me that that incredible achievement can be so easily fucked with.
              It just seems wrong to me that you take so much bullshit at face value...

Maybe they did walk on the moon, but some of the pics are obvious fakes...

Combine that with the US track record of lying about EVERYTHING under the sun, and I get quite skeptical...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Helping to propagate public health scare hoaxes is not interesting or entertainment...
                Maybe not to you, Mr censorship...

And they're not hoaxes...

by the CDC's own fucking numbers there were ONLY 500 flu deaths in 2010...

That's a FUCKING FACT, Mr Censorship...

So where does the CDC claim of "over 36,000 people die each year from flu" come from ??

THEY MAKE IT UP !!!

They make it up to coerce people like you to jump on the vaccine bandwagon, AND IT FUCKING WORKS...

You just take the claims at face value like a good sheep...

Well, fuck that, and I sure hope and pray you and your family don't suffer ill effects from these dangerous toxins...

But you need to wake the fuck up...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Oh yeah...

And that real CDC 500 number is following the bullshit H1N1 Swine flu HOAX that Obomba fucking lied to the world about less than a year of being in Office...

Some pandemic that turned out to be...

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

I get irritated when I read that 25% of Americans think the moon landings were faked and it comes from a half memory of a 1970s film combined with a shitty Fox documentary and the power of the internet to spread crap. It just seems wrong to me that that incredible achievement can be so easily fucked with.
                    Was thinking along the same lines myself. Look, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a healthy dose of government cynicism, particularly for those of us that came of age when the Watergate hearings were on tv each morning. Then again, seeing how hopelessly run some major sports franchises are, it more or less makes you doubt that any group of people can get their collective shit together long enough to pull off some Goldfinger-themed type of espionage.

Unless of course, you make a living in Hollywood...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

The HOAX is the CDC and the FDA...

These organizations have been infiltrated and are criminal in their behavior...

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

I get irritated when I read that 25% of Americans think the moon landings were faked and it comes from a half memory of a 1970s film combined with a shitty Fox documentary and the power of the internet to spread crap.
                        Especially when I pulled Poe's Balloon Hoax into the discussion. Can't believe you overlooked THAT!

But really, what's the big deal? Let them think what they want, lest you become one of them religious fanatics that can't stand when other people's opinions differ from them.

Who cares? We're ALL wrong in the end, anyway.

It just seems wrong to me that that incredible achievement can be so easily fucked with.
                        Seems perfectly fine to me. If you can't larf at multi-billion dollars wastes of time, what CAN you larf at?

Just imagine all that money & manpower being used for something USEFUL, like cancer research or diabetes, or gout, or a way to cull the population with less than 100 IQ, instead of an hoax and/or collecting rocks from the moon.

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

The money was put into surveillance...

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

bush did 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            area 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            lol

you tinfoil hat people are the real sheep; imagine living for months underground eating baked beans. fuck that, bring on the zombie apocalypse.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Oh, and more on the 2009 "pandemic."

Did you know, Mr Censorship, that in the first quarter of 2009 that $1.4 billion in taxpayer dollars was spent on H1N1 dangerous vaccines that have gone unused around the world ??

Do you know why these vaccines went unused ??

Because the "level 6 pandemic" was a LIE!

It was a HOAX!!!!!!!!

A marketing campaign...

You get it yet ??

Try getting off the sauce, dude...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ashstralia
                                bush did 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                area 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                lol

you tinfoil hat people are the real sheep; imagine living for months underground eating baked beans. fuck that, bring on the zombie apocalypse.
                                Yeah, like your paramilitary ass will be able to fight the zombies after you're dying from GMO malnutrition, and cancer and mercury laced vaccines...

Good luck to ya...

Comment

Working...