• Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

check out the replica frankenstrat

and

1984 reissue, never used

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• turboblues

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      I'll take that pacer off your hands. I have a strat copy now.
      Sold that Pacer 15 years ago. Man, I'm getting old! Actually, I've had 3 Kramers American Series : a Pacer, a Stagemaster flattop and a Stagemaster archtop. The Stagemaster flattop is the superior guitar and still in my posession!

Comment

• turboblues

Wow! Nice!

Comment

• frankensteinaxe
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Aug 2004

good guitar to start with

i plan on selling my hamer with a floyd rose...it has a humbucker with 2 single coil pickups ...its a good guitar to start with cuz its got good clean sound and a good brown sound...it originally cost oveer 800.. im planning on selling it on e bay for 250 to start the bid but if u want it let me know...all it needs is a setup which will cost like 35 bucks, and it comes with the case

Comment

• frankensteinaxe
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Aug 2004

ohh by the way my first guitar was the eddie van halen model kramer baretta...a few years ago i bout it to a guitar shop to have it altered to sound like eddies guitar and its awesome but a little to 80-'s sounding which i think is a great sound and should be bought back

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Had a no-name Telecaster copy. The action was so damn high off the fretboard that it played like a steel-stringed acoustic. Cost about $50.

Eventually took a bunch of acrylic paints and dripped them onto the guitar to try and make it look cool, and of course it came out looking like vomit.

That was back when $500 was a lot to spend on a new guitar. Remember Jackson and Charvel were the first I had heard of breaking a grand for a brand new axe in the mid-1980s.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Id like to get my hands on a Kramer '84 without the headstock. Is this available? Im sure Ive seen it, NOT positive it was Kramer '84, but thats my guess, and it looked cool. Any input?
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

IN SCHOOL ALL I CARDED ABOUT WAS TO PLAY THE TRUMPET

NOW I BUTT TRUMPET THRU THE KITCHEN NAKED, AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD KIDS APPLAUD - THAT IS PROBABILLY ALL THE STARTDOM I'MS GONNA SEE, HUH?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

LOL Happy B-Day!

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      Ive got a Vibe amp, but I spotted a sweet Peavy at the same pawn shop for under $200, so thats the next purchase.
                      If its a bandit. DONT BUY IT DUDE !!
                      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                        If its a bandit. DONT BUY IT DUDE !!
                        No? Well that one was sold anyways... But Ive heard nothing but good about most Peavey's.

Comment

• Reverberator
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Aug 2004

I had an sg copy way back in '83 which was shit. I then bought a bottom of the range kramer in '85 which was shitter.
                          Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                          the chazzers are so lucky
                          so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

Working...