X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indeedido
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    I am 6'3' that's why it gave me the illusion of being on stage.
    There was no step.
    I was so close, Roth kept bumping into me, his guitar even hit me on Ice Cream Man.
    Looks like you are getting a private show during Ice Cream Man!!

This space for rent.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Carmine
      Jim Florentine's podcast from the Cafe Wha? with a direct download of the entire audio is available here:
      http://jimflopodcast.libsyn.com/
      Awesome! Thanks! Dave uh, holy shit. Sure was a ramblin' on there after RWTD. I could just picture Ed pointing at his watch! They all sounded great! THESE ARE...GOOD TIMES!!!

DAMN GOOD TIMES!!!

just hum (OK, I'm drunk)

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Top 102 legendary Army peeps?
        HEY! I'm #102...but he could sneak me into the top 100!! He'll probably put that Raven bitch in front of me, though.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          Yeah....a good troll bashing or a flame war would be cool.....just so the newbies could experience it first hand!
          Did someone say a good flame war???? The son of a bitch that stole the vid's from us (among others) and put them on Youtube sent a message to a guy that has an Eddie fan page on Facebook saying that "Roth is mad at the RothArmy now". Anyone want his facebook id to let him know he better be wearing a cup...and invite him over to play?
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Angel
            Did someone say a good flame war???? The son of a bitch that stole the vid's from us (among others) and put them on Youtube sent a message to a guy that has an Eddie fan page on Facebook saying that "Roth is mad at the RothArmy now". Anyone want his facebook id to let him know he better be wearing a cup...and invite him over to play?
            Va. can pretty much extinguish that fucking rumor quick.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• nitroDave23
              Roadie
              • Jan 2012

Jim Florentine's podcast from the Cafe Wha? with a direct download of the entire audio is available here:
              Sadly only has the first 3 songs,but this is for sure the best quality audio recording around so far.

I have just did some EQing to this,and am going to find the best videos of You Really Got Me,Runnin' With The Devil,and Somebody Get Me A Doctor on youtube and combine them. (and I DO give credit to the uploaders of videos I "borrow", I hate it when people don't do that....)

Will try to have it uploaded on the tube soon, Dave sounds fucking awesome now that we can hear him!!
              Last edited by nitroDave23; 01-07-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• mdk1967
                Roadie
                • Feb 2004

Very coo, Nitro! I'm kind of doing the same thing right now with sound and video from the show. Send me a PM if you find more quality audio/video.

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
                  Looks like you are getting a private show during Ice Cream Man!!

You guys are about to get exclusive never seen before photos, as well as exclusive footage of myself at cafe wha? !!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                    Oh please give me the link to that, I'll have his ass...
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Oh please give me the link to that, I'll have his ass...
                      go get 'em va!
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• tod
                        Roadie
                        • Mar 2004

Here's another copy

Originally posted by nitroDave23
                        Sadly only has the first 3 songs,but this is for sure the best quality audio recording around so far.

I have just did some EQing to this,and am going to find the best videos of You Really Got Me,Runnin' With The Devil,and Somebody Get Me A Doctor on youtube and combine them. (and I DO give credit to the uploaders of videos I "borrow", I hate it when people don't do that....)

Will try to have it uploaded on the tube soon, Dave sounds fucking awesome now that we can hear him!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

Thanks for this...(since out of thanks)....interesting New York version. It seems like this gig really hit the right heart beat.
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• tod
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2004

WaWARFZat?!

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            maybe WHA?RF

Comment

• glimmer1984
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Jan 2012

Thanks for the great review!!!

Comment

• fifth element
                                Commando
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                                I love seeing Dave and Ed huggin it out!!
                                yep..that is one great pic!!!
                                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Working...