X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RealTwisted
    Groupie
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by conmee
    That guy must be using sarcasm, right? No one would possibly buy tix to this tour expecting any Samuel-era tunes. Cherone tunes maybe, Josephina would bring down the house, but that's about it.

That is all.

Icon~
    Not a fan of the cherone blunder, but I have thought that if they were to do a VHIII song with Dave, that would be a really nice jab at Sammy
    "I wanna take this time to say that this is real whiskey here... the only people who put iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles is The Clash, baby!"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Rachel Hacken ‏ @internrachel
      Van Halen songs seem even filthier live. No wonder they had so many groupies .#sexdrugsandrocknroll
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Paul Rappaport ‏ @paulrap1
        There have been a lot of shredders over the years--but tonight Eddie Van Halen is setting the record straight live in NYC!

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• perrin29
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

"@eddietrunk Wolfie is either an insanely great singer or Michael Anthony is coming from the speakers again through the wonders of tech. Woman In Love" That's it! Army attack!

Comment

• Momshell
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

GGB!!!!!!

---
            I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?oe34uf
            Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by RealTwisted
              Not a fan of the cherone blunder, but I have thought that if they were to do a VHIII song with Dave, that would be a really nice jab at Sammy
              Yeah, I was using sarcasm in a way they I thought asshat @RichP would use it in Tweeting his dismay at the lack of Samuel tunes. See what I did there... ;-)

That is all.

Icon~
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by perrin29
                "@eddietrunk Wolfie is either an insanely great singer or Michael Anthony is coming from the speakers again through the wonders of tech. Woman In Love" That's it! Army attack!
                Oh, it's fucking ON!!!

I've been looking for an excuse to go after that motherfucker!!!

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Beautiful girls

---
                  I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?du3gil
                  Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

DJ Ace Hart ‏ @djace21
                    Van Halen is rippin the roof off MSG

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Obviously Wolf is singing given the acoustic Downtown Sessions and Cafe Wha? Why even suggest MA piped vocals and just give the kid credit. Kinda sucks when you finally realize MA really IS replaceable after all.

That is all.

Icon~
                      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2007

Trunk's a bigger jag than I thought...Looks like Wolf & Dave will get slammed by the fucker. No surprise. Total ass.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Roth_Army You've gotta lot of nerve Trunk RT @EddieTrunk: Wolf is either an insanely great singer or Michael Anthony is coming from the speakers again
                          Tue, Feb 28 22:16:05 from TwInbox

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Dave just made a reference to his chaps. And he called them assless!!!

---
                            I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kpzxmv
                            Stay Frosty!

Comment

• FALCO
                              Groupie
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by perrin29
                              What a fucking tool... I saw a VH tribute band 2 weeks ago and the bass player sounded just like MA... I guess they were piping in his vocals too... as much as I dig Michael Anthony, he is NOT the only backup singer with a high voice...

"Tools ... I live with Tools"

\m/ \m/
                              NEW Wicked Maraya coming in 2015!!!
                              'Lifetime In Hell' (unreleased 1991) and 2 NEW songs!!!
                              "A little more volume in the headphones please..."

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

@RichPReply watching Van Halen with DLR and pining for @sammyhagar is like standing in front of Jlo and wishing she was Bea Arthur. #GNASH
                                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Working...