X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreenEyedMurder
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by NIN1211
    Dave sounds kick ass on that....."I miss Mike's vocals" is pure shit...these guys sound tight. Fuck I may have to watch Chickenshit tonight so I can calm down a bit....lol...Hang Em High Dave
    I never saw them live with MA, but I do know that the 2 shows I've seen (Cafe Wha? and tonight at MSG) have been just....WOW!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by perrin29
      Did they add stuff towards the end or was it Ain't Talking and Jump only after the solo?
      That was it -- ATBL and Jump

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
        I'm a woman, but that's OK -- glad to be of help!
        For some reason, just before the song started, I sensed something awesome was about to happen, so I set my iPhone to video recording and went for it.

What a night!!! They were in top form, and seemed to genuinely enjoy themselves -- even Ed! And at the end, Dave and Ed hugged and held hands up in the air.
        Thanks for the vid, I have watched it 10 times already and put it on my FB page for friends to enjoy. Nice job.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by SNIPER
          Thanks for the vid, I have watched it 10 times already and put it on my FB page for friends to enjoy. Nice job.
          Thanks! It's not the best quality, but as soon as I realized what I was recording, I was giddy! I actually uploaded it to YouTube during the show and sent the link to VA as soon as I got it.

Comment

• J Curling
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2004

Thank you van halen - opening with unchained -jesus - thank you!!! There is a god!!
            The Hammerguy

Comment

• J Curling
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2004

Those were all supposed to be capitol letters!
              The Hammerguy

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Thanks! It's not the best quality, but as soon as I realized what I was recording, I was giddy! I actually uploaded it to YouTube during the show and sent the link to VA as soon as I got it.
                It is just fine. Love it!!!

Comment

• fourthcoming

HOLY FUCK good people of the ROTH ARMY.........The Mighty VH was a BEAST tonight.........wow......completely blown away....that's all I gotta say....they were great two nights ago.....10 times better tonight. Don'e be surprised if tonight's show is eventually on DVD. Fuckin unbelievable.....it was almost like being in a timewarp....and ending up in the early 80's.....motherfucker...sorry for the language but tonight was the night....nothing like an MSG show.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

I'm a woman, but that's OK -- glad to be of help!
                    For some reason, just before the song started, I sensed something awesome was about to happen, so I set my iPhone to video recording and went for it.

What a night!!! They were in top form, and seemed to genuinely enjoy themselves -- even Ed! And at the end, Dave and Ed hugged and held hands up in the air.
                    Believe it or not the HD I got from Forum show has better sound n clarity than any other clips I've seen and it's regular iPhone 4! New iPad in a cpl weeks will have same cam on it.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                      HOLY FUCK good people of the ROTH ARMY.........The Mighty VH was a BEAST tonight.........wow......completely blown away....that's all I gotta say....they were great two nights ago.....10 times better tonight. Don'e be surprised if tonight's show is eventually on DVD. Fuckin unbelievable.....it was almost like being in a timewarp....and ending up in the early 80's.....motherfucker...sorry for the language but tonight was the night....nothing like an MSG show.
                      Have to wait almost 3 months for Staples but imagine the quality of Homecoming the way it's going!

If they open with On Fire and Throw in Take Your Whiskey home I swear I'll fill my 501's!

Thanks =VH= for perfect timing to give me the only relief from the family hell been in, Mom in Hospice mode, after year plus battle & Wife's ruptured discs just became Dr scare yesterday being tested after her week of numb leg purple has Dr saying its a sign of one of two things I don't want to type.....Forum, ADKOT & this Tour are making these tough days livable.
                      Last edited by VAN HLN CA; 03-02-2012, 03:05 AM. Reason: Color

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Dec 2008

[QUOTE=van hln CA;1624688]Have to wait almost 3 months for Staples but imagine the quality of Homecoming the way it's going!

I'm with you on this one, Van Hln CA! =VH= homecoming will kick some ass!!! I'll be there!
                        I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• fourthcoming

I guess any song is possible.....I was blown away with Unchained as the opener....set the tone for the whole show...caught me off guard and i was late with the video cam....same with full bug.....so damn happy they jammed full bug tonight. Tonight was old school VH......ED rockin out the jeans looking old school.....Dave singing like a beast......microphone, microphone stand, microphone stand splits, flying kicks all over....i almost expected a flying fucking split off AL's drums at one point. alot more classic Dave screams tonight too for good measure....everything was different tonight....almost purposely different like we're being filmed different which they were....Dave hammed it up for the cam with a scarf at one point.
                          Last edited by Guest; 03-02-2012, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

I guess any song is possible.....I was blown away with Unchained as the opener....set the tone for the whole show...caught me off guard and i was late with the video cam....same with full bug.....so damn happy they jammed full bug tonight. Tonight was old school VH......ED rockin out the jeans looking old school.....Dave singing like a beast......microphone, microphone stand, microphone stand splits, flying kicks all over....i almost expected a flying fucking split off AL's drums at one point.
                            Ha!! Awesome bro!!!!

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Dec 2008

I guess any song is possible.....I was blown away with Unchained as the opener....set the tone for the whole show...caught me off guard and i was late with the video cam....same with full bug.....so damn happy they jammed full bug tonight. Tonight was old school VH......ED rockin out the jeans looking old school.....Dave singing like a beast......microphone, microphone stand, microphone stand splits, flying kicks all over....i almost expected a flying fucking split off AL's drums at one point. alot more classic Dave screams tonight too for good measure....everything was different tonight....almost purposely different like we're being filmed different which they were....Dave hammed it up for the cam with a scarf at one point.
                              Awesome is right.....better than I expected!
                              I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• TJMKID
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

I guess any song is possible.....I was blown away with Unchained as the opener....set the tone for the whole show...caught me off guard and i was late with the video cam....same with full bug.....so damn happy they jammed full bug tonight. Tonight was old school VH......ED rockin out the jeans looking old school.....Dave singing like a beast......microphone, microphone stand, microphone stand splits, flying kicks all over....i almost expected a flying fucking split off AL's drums at one point.

AWW FUCK ME ----- "Full Bug" is on the setlist ---- headset mic is fucking gone ---- Unchained for the opener ----- this tour is starting to FIRE ON ALL CYLINDERS

Comment

Working...