X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by tommyv
    Just 'cause they're done, doesn't mean that we need to be.

This been less about the band and more about the community that is the band. We prove it every night.

Shoes, Twonabomber, Guwapo, Carmine, Lou, Von, Moose...you've all been a huge part of my personal community for years now. Toronto, Buffalo, Cleveland, Sarnia, Rama, Detroit, Vegas, Montreal...8 cities where I have gathered with friends. How far do we all go back? 3 cheers for ddlr.com!

Pete's Brother is a vet whom I finally got to meet in Vegas...

Momshell and Light Em Up....welcome newcomers who have carried the torch for every show...glad to see the young 'uns carry the load.

To each and every one of you, thanks for a memorable 128 days of 2012.

I love you all....it doesn't need to end tonight.
    Talk about "friends in low places..."

I couldn't resist... it's all about the people here. VH & DLR are just nice distractions...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
      I looked her straight in her eye socket and told her she must be out of her damn mind.
      The one eyed waitress phantom ??

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Well member #14, what did you think?

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Thanks almostsaved! Awesome videos! It looks like you had great seats and an amazing time! Glad you got to see them on fire! I love your new camera too!
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Elvis, you fucking "sandinthevaginaallpissandmoanwolfiedidnotplaybassa nywhereandpipedhisvocalsinsonofabitch" post a goddamn review, will ya!!!
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

By the time I made it on here last night and read through the posts, you were all gone.

We had storms and tornadoes all over the province yesterday, and our storm hit just after I got home from work. In the excitement, I forgot it was show night!!

Momshell and Light 'em Up, you've added some badly needed estrogen to this place!! Thx for your awesomeness!!

Gotta run, but I'll be talking to you all soon!!

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                Elvis, you fucking "sandinthevaginaallpissandmoanwolfiedidnotplaybassa nywhereandpipedhisvocalsinsonofabitch" post a goddamn review, will ya!!!
                I will in just a bit...

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                    Momshell and Light 'em Up, you've added some badly needed estrogen to this place!! Thx for your awesomeness!!

Thank you Angel for always shooting straight from the hip! I love that you just tell it how it is!
                    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Whoops, and I was wrong about Mark5150, this one's not my twitter buddy, lol
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• katina
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                        Song #2 "Runnin' With The Devil." Dave: "We're goin' to Hell in a bowl full of cherries!" I love my new camera! More to come.
                        My favorite song !!!! It´s makes me recall when I first listened to it, back in 1978 !!!!!!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Another clip of Unchained....just be sure to take a dose of Dramamine prior to watching

Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            I will in just a bit...
                            You know ya loved it....and it sounded better live than you expected..

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                              Since I haven't gotten to see a show on this tour, this (and you tubes) are the next best thing. I feel the same anticipation and excitement as I think I would if I were actually to be at a show....
                              That's a friggin crime that die hards like you and Sniper didn't get to see them this tour.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                                That's a friggin crime that die hards like you and Sniper didn't get to see them this tour.
                                tell me about it...
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...