X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Angel
    LMFAO!!! And that's a BIG butt...how I wish I'd lost 30 pounds BEFORE shooting that instead of after, lol. Sorry the granny pants didn't appear...I noticed my partner and the cameraman did a great job keeping the cellulite thighs out of there.

However, Judy does reach down and grab a pair of burgundy ones off her ankle when she's sitting on the couch, lol.

Besides, the taser would have cooked the carrot.
    I am glad you got my attempt at funny there.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

My 14th video: Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love:

I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        I am glad you got my attempt at funny there.
        But you aren't funny. None of you are. And all the name-calling and mob mentality is embaressing. But, whatever...

Back to the subject, Almostsaved, you are my hero, LOVE the vids.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

I do what I can.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by envy_me
            But you aren't funny. None of you are. And all the name-calling and mob mentality is embaressing. But, whatever...

Back to the subject, Almostsaved, you are my hero, LOVE the vids.
            i'm hurt
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by private parts
              Yep. He lit up the joint I threw on stage one night back in '80
              Wasn't that one of the goals...to be the one that got the doob onstage???

Light em up, sorry for the scrapping. It's an unfortunate part of the VH legacy. From 99 to 07, that's pretty much all we did was "fight". We're like family, we know how to push each other's buttons...and we do.

Envy, you got nailed when you joined because some of your first posts were negative towards members of the band. For many years, we had to put up with people coming here just to stir things up. (i.e. Spam fans). I'm sure there were others besides me that thought you were either a shit disturber or an alias when you first started posting.

I don't disagree that this board can be a nasty place, it certainly can. But I know, for the most part, we attract our own flies by the shit we pile on. Some of those flies just tend to linger long after the shit loses its stench.
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                i'm hurt
                I was talking about the bullies. NOT you :-)

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Wasn't that one of the goals...to be the one that got the doob onstage???

Light em up, sorry for the scrapping. It's an unfortunate part of the VH legacy. From 99 to 07, that's pretty much all we did was "fight". We're like family, we know how to push each other's buttons...and we do.

Envy, you got nailed when you joined because some of your first posts were negative towards members of the band. For many years, we had to put up with people coming here just to stir things up. (i.e. Spam fans). I'm sure there were others besides me that thought you were either a shit disturber or an alias when you first started posting.

I don't disagree that this board can be a nasty place, it certainly can. But I know, for the most part, we attract our own flies by the shit we pile on. Some of those flies just tend to linger long after the shit loses its stench.
                  I can understand that, but isn't there any other way of solving it then calling people names? Even if the spammers are on the kindergarden-level, we don't have to be.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

I know sister...that's why I usually keep my mouth shut, because I don't dig fighting...I'm one of those peacemaker types :-) I know you can hold your own girl! It's also one reason that I didn't join the fun a lot sooner. I was too scared about getting my ass handed to me about something stupid.
                    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                      I know sister...that's why I usually keep my mouth shut, because I don't dig fighting...I'm one of those peacemaker types :-) I know you can hold your own girl! It's also one reason that I didn't join the fun a lot sooner. I was too scared about getting my ass handed to me about something stupid.
                      You should have, we need the estrogen around here...and I'm old, don't have much to go around, lol
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                        My 14th video: Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love:

I guess the timing was right for this song ALMOSTsaved judging by the latest posts on this thread...
                        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

From a different vantage point:

Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

My 15th and last video: Jump

Comment

• Zempi
                              Roadie
                              • Mar 2012

Well again thanks so much for these great videos. According to the other thread the rest of the shows are not postponed but rather Cancelled. There goes my 2nd row seat I was so looking forward too

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                                My 15th and last video: Jump
                                And.... it was said, yea.... long ago, ( actually just now) ..A'S was a god among men !..lol

Great work.

Oh and P.S. the band is pretty good too!
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...