• Dec 2003

Well, were headed for the city...

Peace out !!

=VH=

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

My view of where it all goes down tonight from the 21st Floor at 1:06 p.m.

I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• fourthcoming

Enjoy the show you crazy cajuns!!!! Anybody here feeling a little melancholy about this being the last show of this leg? I know everything has been running smoothly and they have been kicking ass....but is anyone maybe 10% nervous about this possibly being the last VH show? I'm trying not to be pessimistic but I have to admit I'm a little nervous.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Mmmmmm not nervous , a bit gutted they seem to be hitting a bit of a roll , Dave is over what he was struggling with and it's just a pity to stop when their hot ...fuck knows what we do round here for the next couple of months , we have had it to good , cd, video messages , tour .. Might be a long couple of months
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• fourthcoming

I agree....they are sounding great lately....Dave's voice has been a lot stronger lately....even ripping alot of killer screams. I have no idea what is gonna go on around here....will it be a Lord of the Flies scenario where everyone turns on each other? Who knows....can't wait to find out though.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

we'll end up talking about dave's hair.....
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Lord of the flies, more battle royale ... ( or hunger games for the young folks )
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• loucap81
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                    Enjoy the show you crazy cajuns!!!! Anybody here feeling a little melancholy about this being the last show of this leg? I know everything has been running smoothly and they have been kicking ass....but is anyone maybe 10% nervous about this possibly being the last VH show? I'm trying not to be pessimistic but I have to admit I'm a little nervous.
                    I'm kinda depressed this is it for awhile. I'd hate to see this site go back to people just being douchebags to each other the way it was prior to 2007 because there's nothing else to talk about. I'm also annoyed that they've done the exact same setlist at every show from 6/9 to the present. The last curveball we got was Bottoms Up at the 6/5 San Jose show. It'd be nice if they did one last surprise or at least did Full Bug, Girl Gone Bad or Outta Love again one more time.

However, if you had told me in January all that would happen on this tour, I would have gladly signed up for it. I never thought they'd play so many of the songs that they did.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

We still have a Reno show on August 30th, right?
                      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• loucap81
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                        I hate to break this to you, but no.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                          No....but you guys have the Mighty KCK to kick your asses. You gotta be psyched for the upcoming events!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by loucap81
                            I'm kinda depressed this is it for awhile. I'd hate to see this site go back to people just being douchebags to each other the way it was prior to 2007 because there's nothing else to talk about. I'm also annoyed that they've done the exact same setlist at every show from 6/9 to the present. The last curveball we got was Bottoms Up at the 6/5 San Jose show. It'd be nice if they did one last surprise or at least did Full Bug, Girl Gone Bad or Outta Love again one more time.

However, if you had told me in January all that would happen on this tour, I would have gladly signed up for it. I never thought they'd play so many of the songs that they did.
                            pretty sure i heard bottom's up 5/28 in vegas...i've smoked alot since tho
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Well, were headed for the city...

Peace out !!

=VH=

Enjoy!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by loucap81
                                I hate to break this to you, but no.
                                I thought they added it back on....but just looked and you guys are right. It's off again. My bad.
                                Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

Working...