X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

You two need to trade out beers!!
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
      One last one. I'm out!

JUMP!!!! The Finale....#VanHalen ;O) ·MJ instagr.am/p/MM9CpemLYk/— MJ (@MELISSAJIMENEZ) June 23, 2012
      Yay - I get another beer! Good night!
      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Night night everyone!!
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Night Night all!
          Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
            Foot Soldier
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
            Uncle's new hair... #vanhalen instagr.am/p/MM0HwRGSk_/— Mackenzie Spence (@mackenziex) June 23, 2012
            WowZa, I Dig!!!

Comment

• Zempi
              Roadie
              • Mar 2012

I don't get it either. I could not survive without music!....(VH but not just VH)

Originally posted by Momshell
              Yup - know too many people like that. I don't get how some people just don't care about music. Music (not just VH, but obviously that's the main one) is so huge in my life and my family's.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                Foot Soldier
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                I miss these nights where all of us were on here.....glad that you are all here!
                We be Equally Yoked in the spirit of =VH=
                :-)

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VAN HLN CA
                  We be Equally Yoked in the spirit of =VH=
                  :-)
                  I never thought I'd see the phrase "equally yoked" in the same sentence as Van Halen
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

I think we can all agree on that. I GOTTA see them front row in Jersey. July 13th (when the show was supposed to be) is gonna be a sad fuckin day for me.
                    Hope you get that Night!
                    Just when I thought been there enough, the 2nd night Staples show front row was the entertainment night of my life since Old Days VH, without question best entertainment night of my life in Married/parent days and really figured 5th rowish to have tickets say Sec1, Row1, seat 1&2 at center aisle was misty sweet. First show on 1st was sec 111, row 11, seat 11, numbers fun :-) After losing Mom cancer coaster end of March four days after BDay, Wife almost killed in 4 car accident in April on 10 fwy, plethora of other rougher than expected life hurdles, This 2012 run and all the buzz build at Christmas & all things VH is the saving grace to keep me from trying Prozac. It may sound wrong but I live this band and 6/9 redeemed Fathers Day in Spades
                    To have that joy for what may be last time in Staples is priceless let alone how perfect the show was, nothing but a rail and elbow room as we were comfortably in aisle entire night nobody in way and VH ether that still has me smiling almost 2 weeks after.
                    Momshell You Will get yours just may be few months longer than you thought, something to look forward too ;-)

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Hey, just got caught up, had to get some work done tonight.

I think the Black Keys guys comment might be a case of generation gap. I've heard young people on set refer to things as being retarded, meaning awesome.

If that isn't what he means...he's a little prick that needs to die...
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                        Just curious...how many folks were at the US Festival? I think 375,000 on the day Van Halen played....I don't think the Grammy's venue holds that many live bodies!
                        Heard it is about 100,000 max, if they would do Rock acts they'd have to have 4 weekends

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Apr 2005

Yup - know too many people like that. I don't get how some people just don't care about music. Music (not just VH, but obviously that's the main one) is so huge in my life and my family's.
                          If had to make a choice, you can have music, Tv, sports any form of entertainment for life on deserted island, it's Music ALWAYs with the one obvious activity of choice -_-

Comment

• big fatty
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2004

They should be called THE BLACK GEEKS instead of keys.What a little snotrag puke.he must be dealt with in the harshest possible manner.what a little piece of shit twerp.his mother should have swallowed when she spread.dickpimplefuckwadgeek.Fuck him and his big mouth.he must be the leçon dubrow of the new music scene.when i was his age we listened to VAN HALEN,and nowdays 30 years later still listen to VAN HALEN.his band will be forgotten in 2 years,just like all the other little piece of shit dorks the stupid young morons listened too.forget there names already.

Comment

• Jetstream
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2011

Just got back from the San Antonio show and it was incredible. Dave's voice was powerful and strong and I have never seen a group have so much fun on stage and enjoy one another. Dave hit a groove towards the end and was even growling out some trademark screams. The vast majority of the crowd stood for the whole show from where I was sitting and I had a good view. AMAZING show!
                              I got lost in the...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Ahhh....I think Black Keys morons live here in Gnashville.....I ever run into that asswipe I will tear his ass up over that remark, lol

Comment

Working...