X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
    It's MY time zone!!! WOOT WOOT! Mountain....
    mountain means 2 hours away? are you in the same timezone as Edmonton? (thats my reference due to family)
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Hey Momshell!! It's Saturday!!! You going to be around tonight?
      We'll see - the show starts at midnight my time, and my kids get up at 6am on weekends too! Drinking a beer now, so I'll do my best, but not sure I'll make it!
      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
        mountain means 2 hours away? are you in the same timezone as Edmonton? (thats my reference due to family)
        It's 8:26 here now...should be kicking off shortly, right?
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

oops - just realized it's mountain - that's 11pm my time - hopefully I can at least make it to Unchained!
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
            Yes, it is the same.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

What the fuck? Just looked up the time in Phoenix and it says an hour behind us but still in Mountain Zone????

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Oh shit. AZ does not do daylight savings.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                  oops - just realized it's mountain - that's 11pm my time - hopefully I can at least make it to Unchained!
                  Their zone is fucked up Momshell...Sniper just told me they don't have daylight savings. It's only 7:30 now.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

I'm standing next to #VanHalen tour bus, thinking of knocking on the door asking 2 say hi to Valerie Bertenelli or Michael Anthony. #toosoon— Jim Schmiedeberg (@BSURadioJim) June 17, 2012
                    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Double posting again :-)

Comment

• Zempi
                        Roadie
                        • Mar 2012

LOL..She did not give it a name.... It is just something she drew last week..Girl Flat Stanley seems it though.

I'd also be thrilled to go.. Weekend nights seem extra fun though!

QUOTE=Light Em' Up!;1663376]Shit, I'd be thrilled to be going to a Van Halen gig ANY night of the week!!! LOL!

BTW: Is that a female version of "Flat Stanley"?[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Who the fuck is DavidLeeRoss????

Tadashi Beddie @tadashibe

Fuckin hell. #VanHalen's coming to Japan AFTER I FCKING MOVE TO SHANGHAI. With fucking #davidleeross. Fingers crossed they come to #shanghai

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Yes she is. I am right now too. This backwards province doesn't do daylight savings so I'm mountain in summer central in winter.

Dumbasses are always complaining about the birds waking them up so early. Well, if you'd change the clocks like everyone else it would be an hour later, stupid hicks. (Sorry, WACF)
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                              looking forward to this video and hail tomorrow morning..lol hopefully
                              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Their zone is fucked up Momshell...Sniper just told me they don't have daylight savings. It's only 7:30 now.
                                Hmm. A lot of people from here have property in Arizona. Maybe they're the reason why AZ doesn't have it either, lol.
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...