• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

long live Twitter!

shit, no army peeps inside??
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

Twitter has been bad for the last several gigs...thought it was a California thing.
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Well - sorry folks, but I need to go to sleep....it's 12:47 am here....way past my bedtime, and about 5 1/2 hours til my kids wake me. Plus, I'm drunk!!! Nite nite all! See you bright and early with YouTubes (I hope).
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

I like your quote damngoodtimes :-)

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
            Well - sorry folks, but I need to go to sleep....it's 12:47 am here....way past my bedtime, and about 5 1/2 hours til my kids wake me. Plus, I'm drunk!!! Nite nite all! See you bright and early with YouTubes (I hope).
            Night Momshell...ttys.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
              Head Fluffer
              • Dec 2008

Thanks for the updates as best you can guys!

To our Roth Army people inside: HAVE A DAMN GOOD TIME!
              I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                Foot Soldier
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                David Bertinelli. He has had a studio in Park City Utah for years.
                I just noticed Patrick Bertinelli took the photo. That's Val's other brother. David is a professional photographer. A lot of the Browning ad work and catalogs he has done the photos for.
                Wow, how'd you know bout the Browning part? My uncle was president of Browning for 20 years, Browning/Winchester for about a decade. Uncle Don and Dad are in Door County, WI right now and plan on fishing the Gorge area when they head back in a few weeks. He wouldn't ever bother him back in the day for VH favors but, Ted Nugent was best RnR bonus from his days in Ogden. Think I shared a funny story T.N. related from H.O.B. Strip on our old Army site. Uncle Don and Ted was oil & vinegar so his T.N. archery line was short lived. If I remember correctly David did Ektelon racquetball catalog shoots as well before they sold it off. Did you work for Browning?

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

Not even a post regarding set list, or if pants up or down?

Thought San Diego thread was rough...........!

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2005

Well Happy Fathers Day to All!

And now it seems the Boy's are going to stick to script as that's five in a row without a song swap. Now as hard as it is to believe, Final Four stretch....._______...... Only time tells the answers to all our questions =VH=, As Is.

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

HOLY SHIT,Greatest Van Halen Show Ever.

Review In the Morning.

BTW.........................Pants Were Off For most of the Show.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jvmaz77
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Jun 2012

In short a fucking great time. Not sure what new I can add that hasn't been said before. It was just a great time. I'll add more later in the day. Need sleep to rest the ears.

Jason

Comment

• don don
                          Groupie
                          • Jan 2007

All things considered, I had awesome time with my brother at the show. I wasn't able to meet up with any Roth Army members because we were late getting down to the arena. Wished they would've added at least one of the tunes that they haven't played throughout the tour, but really enjoyed HAIL. The crowd seemed to have a great time. And I had a BLAST! Keep the reviews coming and I'm getting depressed already thinking that NOLA will the last US show until 2013. Do any of you think there may be a festival in the works? Thanks for reading and good night!!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Least you are Near Baja...and the water is warm....and the fireworks are cheap

Originally posted by Dan
                            Last edited by SunisinuS; 06-17-2012, 05:30 AM. Reason: :hitch:
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• vaijuju
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2008

great quality

http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Looks like vaijuju beat me to it! No others yet. Glad all of those here who went got what sounded like a great show!
                                Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

Working...