X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• mug
      Head Fluffer
      • Mar 2005

Wow no report.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Haha! "@ChunkFat: David Lee Roth is staring right at @em_la_ma and she is denying it. Feel privileged."
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Guess she can't deny it now, lol:

"@tonymanolatos: David Lee Roth in the middle of Pretty Woman stops and says, "I was looking at this girl in the front row and I forgot the words." @VanHalen"
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• python3
            Full On Cocktard
            • Apr 2004

Toastmaster Fuckin General! Everything was spot on tonight. Dave mentioned towards the end of the show, maybe during Panama that it was one of the better shows of the tour. I was avoiding spoilers before I went Tuesday, so don't know if he says that often. Chinatown was most definitely not butchered. It was Tuesday, but don't know what that fuckstick was talking about tonight. Same setlist as the other 3 SoCal shows, so no surprises there. I was 12th row center on the floor, and the crowd was great. Band was tight, and enjoying themselves, and the Diamond one was on top of his game. A great night all around.

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Not many YouTubes yet - here's Eddie's solo - sound is good and if you squint real hard you might be able to see Eddie!

Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Unfortunately that's all for now - too early I guess.
                Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• loucap81
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2012

This was the setlist per the Links, no surprises:

Unchained
                  Runnin' With the Devil
                  She's the Woman
                  Romeo Delight
                  Tattoo
                  Everybody Wants Some!!
                  Somebody Get Me a Doctor
                  China Town
                  Hear About It Later
                  Oh, Pretty Woman
                  Drum Solo
                  You Really Got Me
                  Trouble With Never
                  Dance the Night Away
                  I'll Wait
                  And the Cradle Will Rock…
                  Hot for Teacher
                  Women In Love
                  Beautiful Girls
                  Ice Cream Man
                  Panama
                  Guitar Solo
                  Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
                  Jump

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

I guess Mexicans don't like Van Halen...

Either that or they had to get up early for work...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

I only spent about a year in San Diego in the '80's, but I've always thought that L.A. had the "Mexicans are everywhere" view more than San Diego....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        I guess Mexicans don't like Van Halen...

Either that or they had to get up early for work...

Fuck, does everything have to be about ethnicity with you?

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I'm trying to be diverse...

Comment

• BenJammin
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Feb 2004

Okay, since my bromance with Top Jimmy didn't work out, I decided to go it alone and man was it f'in awesome !

I've been bummed a little from the youtubes but as others have said, there's nothing like being there. There is definately magic happening on that stage. True, Dave had his usual speed bumps vocally, but nothing stopped me from grinning ear to ear and whooping it up the whole time.

I was on the floor, stage left and there was this little cutey by herself too that was really digging the show and dancing next to me all night and felt like I was 25 years old again (no I didn't get all 'old pervy guy' on her so no one start cringing).

I kept yelling 'ARMY ! ARMY! ' but none of you fuckers were around my seats and I didn't notice any RA shirts... so people probably just thought I was a drunk loon... I was, but anyhow....

I haven't been to a concert like that in ages and I'm really glad I decided to get my old ass up and down to SD and I would suggest if you feel any hesitation about seeing them you better get the stick out of your butt and do it!

The only rough spot of the evening for me was waiting to get out of the parking garage. We were all stuck in place for like 20-30 minutes when someone a few rows or levels away from me started beeping their horn and I started beeping back which soon escalated into kind of a dueling banjos thing. I was having a great time and it sounded like my distant co-conspirator was too, but then this dude has to come over and tell me how irritating I'm being. I told him sorry he didn't know how to have a good time and we were stuck anyway so might as well make the best of it and asked him "were you not just at a VH concert?" but told him I'd try to settle down so he could go back to being old again. But then my troublemaking 'buddy' hornblower started up again and I couldn't resist! So then the dude's group sends over this big red headed girl to again tell me how irritating I was being. I proceeded to make her my friend by telling her how beautiful and large her breasts were. I got a few laughs from her, but her tampon fuse was still pretty lit. It looked like they were plotting my death from across the garage, lol !

Anyway, sorry for the parking lot horn story, but I guess everyone already knows how awesome VH is on this tour so why go on about that? But this was a once in a lifetime kind of thing and you better not miss it.
                            Last edited by BenJammin; 06-15-2012, 10:12 AM.
                            "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• Mr Walker
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                              I'm so pissed off. About two months ago I totally degraded myself by boning an ex-girlfriend who lives down in SD. Then she told me she has a Budweiser hookup that could score us SD tickets. So I further degraded myself by boning her again. No tickets. I even went down on her
                              So you did take my advice... hahahaha!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                I only spent about a year in San Diego in the '80's, but I've always thought that L.A. had the "Mexicans are everywhere" view more than San Diego....
                                Appears the whole state has gone that direction...

Flew into San Jose a couple of years ago and jumped into a rental car. Cranked the radio and had to hit seek 7 times before I got a non-Spanish speaking station.
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...