X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
    Did Alex come out and thank you for waking him up to the fact that Van Halen is shit without Dave? Did he come out, shake your hand, and say..."I have to admit...you were right."?
    This is a great question. The answer is no. I did not get a chance to meet with Alex and reminisce. The only chance I had when it was just him and no one else around, was when he gave his drum solo. But by that time I had a fresh $11 beer in one hand, and my cock in the other.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
      This is a great question. The answer is no. I did not get a chance to meet with Alex and reminisce. The only chance I had when it was just him and no one else around, was when he gave his drum solo. But by that time I had a fresh $11 beer in one hand, and my cock in the other.
      Perhaps next time you can take a companion to hold your cock while you talk to Al.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

I would also like to know if you could tell that Dave's legs had become sticks due to his steroid/cocaine addiction.

Comment

• Catfish
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Is there a vicious rumor going around that Dave is taking the steroids?

Comment

• python3
            Full On Cocktard
            • Apr 2004

Great night. I was on the floor, 29th row, dead center. Hoping to get seats a little closer tomorrow. I thought the crowd energy was good, except they didn't seem very receptive towards the new songs. Band sounded tight all night, and loved Dave's quips throughout the night, especially the Spanish language student one during HFT. Highlights of the night for me were the two deep cuts, and SBGMAD. My only minor gripe with Dave was his vocals on Tattoo and YRGM, and Chinatown was totally butchered. Roth 'N' Roll tomorrow night!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

C'mon Dave...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Catfish
                OK, I'm open for questions...
                What exactly is up with your avatar? Just curious.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

She's The Woman, Romeo Delight...LMAO! "In 1982 I was a sexy naked mother fucker little girl!" DLR

Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Hot For Teacher

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Classic Dave ramblings at the beginning of HAIL. LOL!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Hope I'm not driving anyone nuts with all the posting....I'm one of those educators who is now on summer break, so nothing better to do for the next three months than sitting here posting Van Halen videos :-)

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

JUMP!

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                            Hope I'm not driving anyone nuts with all the posting....I'm one of those educators who is now on summer break, so nothing better to do for the next three months than sitting here posting Van Halen videos :-)
                            am enjoying em
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Catfish
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

One cool thing I forgot to mention (again, I don't know if DLR's been doing this all tour): When they played ATBL after Eddie's solo, Roth skipped part of the first verse, pointed to Eddie during the song and said, "nice solo!"

Comment

• bantonelli
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                                I would also like to know if you could tell that Dave's legs had become sticks due to his steroid/cocaine addiction.
                                What up with this... is it rumor? Where is this info from?
                                "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

Working...