Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I've come to the conclusion that it's a kickass show and everyone but the haters are having too much fun to tweet.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

Angel, I don't know if anyone is inside. I would imagine the Army has someone at the show, but who knows if they are reporting...and I think you are right about only the haters having time to post.
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Haters are everywhere. You can look at any given band concert tweets and see the same posts. Fuck em!

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Better tweets are coming now, although one asshole tweeted fuck you Wolfgang. Of course I tweeted back that he wouldn't have seen Eddie tonight if it wasn't for Wolf.

I don't understand why Spam fans go... I boycotted the fucking band the entire time that idiot was with them. Why do they spend $ on something they don't like?? Never mind, just remembered - they have the same intelligence level as their hero.

Damn I'm glad I'm a DLR fan...means I'm really smart.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jpage78
            Groupie
            • Sep 2011

Over at the Links they are reporting that Bottoms Up was played. Lets hope that's true.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
              Haters are everywhere. You can look at any given band concert tweets and see the same posts. Fuck em!
              It's the typical internet shit. You can randomly pick any YouTube and read the comments on the video and it always degrades into fight. What I found interesting was after that whole Jesse James scandal broke out, Jesse said he was the most hated man in the US. The guy interviewing him asked if he got any threats and Jesse said not to his face. He goes, people say all sorts of shit on the internet but come on, come say it to my face. He said nobody ever came up to him and slagged him in his face like they did on the internet.

The only sites that don't devolve into a slag fest are the ones that are dealing with a specific subject matter and people are going there to share ideas and to learn. I have a couple classic cars that I sometimes have to fix something on and I go to the websites regarding these type of cars and everyone is really good about helping each other out. I never see anyone abusing anyone else on those type of sites and frankly I'm amazed at how much effort people put in to help others and what's available for free.

Sites dealing with entertainment seem to have the worst offenders.

There seems to be totally obsessed fans who have an unhealthy level of obsession to where it's a mental illness. I mean Stephen King wrote Misery based on that phenomenon. A lot of fucked in the head people hang around entertainment chat rooms.
              Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-06-2012, 03:13 AM.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                Foot Soldier
                • Apr 2005

For such a sleepy show thread it sure is an Errector!

If Bottoms Up was played and again gets shot out Sat., that and Light Up the Sky at SoundCheck will easily make it OK for me to feel the ADKOT massage was Nothing but a Happy Ending!

Please some confirmation before sleep...

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                  ????? Any ideas on this

Mr. Keepaway @MrKeepaway

Every container @eddievanhalen is drinking from onstage tonight has its label covered with black electrical tape... Hmm... #VanHalen
                  Like drinking a Coke at Pepsi center? They cover up labels due to some contractual agreement. Happens a lot with more than just drinks. If a company is putting huge money into a facility they wanna make sure no one else gets any publicity. Eddie drinking from a labeled drink on stage is pretty big endorsement. All the youtube views, photo views, etc. We are talking potentially millions of eyes seeing that brand name.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    Like drinking a Coke at Pepsi center? They cover up labels due to some contractual agreement. Happens a lot with more than just drinks. If a company is putting huge money into a facility they wanna make sure no one else gets any publicity. Eddie drinking from a labeled drink on stage is pretty big endorsement. All the youtube views, photo views, etc. We are talking potentially millions of eyes seeing that brand name.
                    That corporate turf war can get beyond stupid. My brother in -law got laid off and so he drove a Frito-Lay truck and stocked store shelves until he found a better job. In his employment contract it was stated that he could be fired for using any Coca-Cola products. I mean that's pretty stupid and unrealistic.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Apr 2005

This place and each prior format has been the only board I've ever signed up for for what is it now 15 years.

After reading links show thread, not only does it clarify the obvious it's harder to understand how the peeps even log in.
                      Black/white, good/bad, up/down and pussy cock. Least here the cock typically enters the pussy....
                      Swear, you want to get fired up, read a few threads and when you really want a place as CVH possible, there is only one place to discuss our supposive appreciation, love and support for =VH=

Boggles how so many just bitch, we're lucky we've come this far!!!
                      Just 5 years ago not only were we floating in someday purgatory, we were about out of hope, today we're two tours in and the official VH site does not even acknowledge anything but six pack and ADKOT. This may be winding down, enjoy All while we can.......yes a broken record-can't compute.........

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

It seems like people have been tough on Dave this tour. I mean I didn't like the head set and he ditched it. People get on him about his dancing and stuff or his singing could be better. Considering what a party animal that guy was and the cocaine I'm amazed he's in as good of shape as he is. People say Dave is weird. Well duh, what was your first clue? Dave always sailed in on all his Hollywierd glory. I mean what do people want? Dave to get back into a spandex suit and war paint and hump Eddies leg during the solo?

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          It seems like people have been tough on Dave this tour. I mean I didn't like the head set and he ditched it. People get on him about his dancing and stuff or his singing could be better. Considering what a party animal that guy was and the cocaine I'm amazed he's in as good of shape as he is. People say Dave is weird. Well duh, what was your first clue? Dave always sailed in on all his Hollywierd glory. I mean what do people want? Dave to get back into a spandex suit and war paint and hump Eddies leg during the solo?
                          It would be pretty funny if just one song he shut them up wearing Diver Down Chaps or '80 Invasion wrist to ankle bright yellow tiger spandex where he also bleached his hair white for the shows here which created a WTF look to all Ina cool way only He could pull off. Guess won't get Bottoms Up confirmation till am, it's 1:30 here so be sweet dreams anyway.

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Good morning everyone - here's some vids with breakfast!

Romeo and Tattoo (Dave's hysterical in Romeo!)

Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Unchained (with guys coming onstage)

Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Cradle

Stay Frosty!

Comment

Working...