• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
    Awww...that's our song :-)
    Do you really think I would go to the Johns if they were playing So this is love in place of I'll Wait?
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by loucap81
      I've seen similar signs at all the venues yes.

So we've got no one on the inside reporting? That's a bummer, though I don't blame anyone who would rather just enjoy the show without obligation.
      Lou, there is an insider, but he didn't want us "stoning" him for not posting updates :-)
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
        She has no interest. I went to Minneapolis to see DLR, and she stayed in the hotel room. I went to Kansas City to see VH '07. She stayed in the hotel room. We saw Kiss together in 2000 and have been to some small club shows, but she does not ever rock out. Everyone has fists in the air and she stands or sits quietly.
        Dude I know what you mean ....been through that with my wife (she is not a fan as much as I am... unless when I show Dave in say 1981 vids...lol) but as long as you love her for what she is....I mean I wish my wife would be as crazy as I am for VH but if she was we would be a disfunctional family ... and you can't have it all...

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
          She has no interest. I went to Minneapolis to see DLR, and she stayed in the hotel room. I went to Kansas City to see VH '07. She stayed in the hotel room. We saw Kiss together in 2000 and have been to some small club shows, but she does not ever rock out. Everyone has fists in the air and she stands or sits quietly.
          Damn bro! Just damn!!! Don't get any ideas pal, I know of one here thats taken already

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
            Dude I know what you mean ....been through that with my wife (she is not a fan as much as I am... unless when I show Dave in say 1981 vids...lol) but as long as you love her for what she is....I mean I wish my wife would be as crazy as I am for VH but if she was we would be a disfunctional family ... and you can't have it all...
            So are you saying Sniper and I have a disfunctional family????

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Hope everyone enjoys the show tonight. I won't be here for this one. It's Sunday...Monday mornings are a bitch. Nothing against the California and West Coast folks but damn I HATE your time zones! Hope everyone has a great time following...
              I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                Hope everyone enjoys the show tonight. I won't be here for this one. It's Sunday...Monday mornings are a bitch. Nothing against the California and West Coast folks but damn I HATE your time zones! Hope everyone has a great time following...
                Damn...no pretty tweets from you tonight :-) You know, I spent the first few weeks of this tour up until the wee hours taking in all of this too :-) Ain't it a bitch??? LOL

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

So are you saying Sniper and I have a disfunctional family????
                  I somewhat knew I would get in trouble...NO...I did not say that... there are exception to the rule....you're not helping me here....

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                    I somewhat knew I would get in trouble...NO...I did not say that... there are exception to the rule....you're not helping me here....
                    It's all good...I think in our lives it works that we both enjoy the same things. There's nothing I enjoy more that taking in a show with Sniper, or watching him on stage. It also trickles down to the girls, who also have a huge love of music. You should see all the VH posters hanging on our 13 year old daughter's walls....it's like deja vu...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Damn...no pretty tweets from you tonight :-) You know, I spent the first few weeks of this tour up until the wee hours taking in all of this too :-) Ain't it a bitch??? LOL
                      I do my best to rock the "pretty" tweets. Will be back in full force in the Eastern / Central Time Zone shows.
                      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Okay kids...since AlmostSaved is calling it, you will be getting twitter updates from me tonight...unfortunately I am still having problems with the embedding, so they won't be pretty ones....

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                          I do my best to rock the "pretty" tweets. Will be back in full force in the Eastern / Central Time Zone shows.
                          I know you do...I'm just jealous because mine are ugly these days....

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

The Roth Army is One,disfunctional family.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Hmmm....Smokin' in the Boy's Room???

kai chang 張敦楷 @kaichang

Who is surprised the men's room at the #VanHalen concert reeks of weed? Not me. #Oakland #420 #lol pic.twitter.com/NAvKXysx

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                                Sniper
                                • Apr 2004

I wish I had a job that I had to go to bed early for.

Comment

Working...