Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Really wish I could be there with you guys.

Oh dear.

Comment

• tommyv
      Roadie
      • Dec 2004

I don't know where to begin.....

Been drinking since about noon. Mac King was fucking hilarious. Went to BB Kings for a great dinner and more beer.

Made our way over to see Drew Carey, found ourselves in row two and orderered a bucket of beer. Intro was some guy running around on stage to Hot For Teacher. The whole three something minutes..

Then it got really fucked up and I found myself on stage with Drew Carey. Not even going try to explain how that went..

We did hear Jump and a couple of other VH references during the show.

Show ended, took the family back to the Tropicana and headed to the House Of Blues for Steel Panther. They were introduced by my new BFF Drew Carey. SP did give us a blistering RWTD. This was a really weird and fucked up night.

Not even going to try to explain this night..what happens in Vegas...

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by tommyv
        Then it got really fucked up and I found myself on stage with Drew Carey. Not even going try to explain how that went...

ON STAGE?!

Dude, you gotta tell us this story!

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Looks like we have a nice group attending tonight.....have a kick-ass time guys. Remember those group photos if you meet up! For my online show buddies, I will hopefully be present for this one. My son's birthday party is this afternoon, but I'll be sure to get people out of here in time for the big event!!
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Then it got really fucked up and I found myself on stage with Drew Carey. Not even going try to explain how that went..
            doing some improv?

when i would tell my customers i was in Cleveland, they'd usually ask if i knew Drew Carey.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Maybe some Sinners Swing tonight in the city of sin eh!?

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

"She looks so fucking good!!" Ah I say!!

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                  Maybe some Sinners Swing tonight in the city of sin eh!?

FUCK YES!

You see the little quote under my avatar here? Same 1 since day 1 here. One of the greatest songs of all times! I swear whenever it comes on my cd player my foot gets really heavy & I drive like Mad Max. RAWR!!!!

Another thing about this tune is it sounds really, really similar to this one....

VH wins of course. But the songs are both quite groovy & speeding ticket worthy.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SNIPER
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    FUCK YES!

You see the little quote under my avatar here? Same 1 since day 1 here. One of the greatest songs of all times! I swear whenever it comes on my cd player my foot gets really heavy & I drive like Mad Max. RAWR!!!!

Another thing about this tune is it sounds really, really similar to this one....

VH wins of course. But the songs are both quite groovy & speeding ticket worthy.
                    You are right. Very similar formula. I remember Ed was on an AC-DC kick for a bit. I believe Ed said the Panama music was influenced from them too.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Hey everyone! Wishing all you lucky bastards that are going to this show a kick ass time! Sure wish I would have won the free giveaway. Would have been a bitching way to spend my first weekend of summer vacation! Hope to hear lots of great updates tonight, and see some pics from the show. Sinner's Swing...ya, that would be a fitting tune for this gig :-)
                      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Everyone at the Vegas show I got 1 thing to say to you for after it ends......

BLACK 2!
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• TJMKID
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

We did hear Jump and a couple of other VH references during the show.

Drew always was a cool-ass motherfucker

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

We were given a bit of the run around here at the Cosmopolitan and didn't settle in

until about an hour ago. Had to get the tv in the bedroom replaced because it looked

like someone shot the other one. Beautiful suite, balcony wraps right around the corner

of the hotel, view of the strip and Belagio fountains. Will post some pictures later.
                            WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Hey everyone! Is this one in the Pacific Time Zone? I don't think I'm gonna make it if the show starts at midnight for me!
                                Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

Working...