X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Jump!
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

I'll Wait

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

YRGM

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Pretty Woman...anyone feel free to hit me up for rep points....LOL!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Everybody Wants Some....listen to Dave at the beginning of this one!!! LMAO!!!

Comment

• RedEye
                Groupie
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                Everybody Wants Some....listen to Dave at the beginning of this one!!! LMAO!!!
                Dave was funny as shit like that all night. He was in top form. I think it is silly to go to a show and hear EXACTLY the same thing as the record... I want style, fun, action... THAT is what Dave offers. God bless him!

Comment

• RedEye
                  Groupie
                  • Jul 2007

My first video upload try... hope it works.

Ice Cream Man... notice Wolf's and Eddie's smiles at the end... you don't fake that.

You will hear me telling the douche nozzle in front of me to get his face and arms out of the camera... dickhead did it on most every video I shot... turned around and tried to get in my face.

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by RedEye
                    Dave was funny as shit like that all night. He was in top form. I think it is silly to go to a show and hear EXACTLY the same thing as the record... I want style, fun, action... THAT is what Dave offers. God bless him!
                    Awesome - Dave doing what only Dave can do!
                    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Ice Cream Man... notice Wolf's and Eddie's smiles at the end... you don't fake that.

You will hear me telling the douche nozzle in front of me to get his face and arms out of the camera... dickhead did it on most every video I shot... turned around and tried to get in my face.

"Say Something Relevant Dave."????? DB doesn't get that everything out of Dave's mouth IS relevant! Nice job telling him what was up!!!

Comment

• RedEye
                        Groupie
                        • Jul 2007

Seriously the guy came THIS close to getting punched... but I wasn't going to get kicked out because of him.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Great fuckin' seats by the way RedEye! Love the comment about the Strawberry and Love...Classic!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by loucap81
                            Anyone remember what they played in soundcheck? Any As Is or LUTS?
                            Don't rub it in Lou! LOL!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Okay, what else do you have for us soldiers RedEye?!?!?

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Loved that! Thanks so much for recording and for posting, and for shutting that DB up! I get the biggest cheese on my face watching Eddie's reaction to Dave - his big smile and him introducing David Lee, your Ice Cream Man, the one and only! You better fuckin believe he's the one and only!!
                                Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

Working...