• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by gbranton
    All houses sold "As Is".
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
      So, does anyone need a real estate agent???
      Sign on the doorbell says bring it

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        No mention of the postponed shows tonight I assume...
        Not that anyone tweeted about...perhaps Zing! can tell us more when he posts.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
          Sign on the doorbell says bring it
          Don't ring it.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
            Head Fluffer
            • Oct 2010

No mention of the postponed shows tonight I assume...
            Why do that when they make people read the dog's Facebook page to find out what's going on?

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
              Wasn't that woman crapping on Dave, bc of her opinion on how he looks?
              No, she was stating her opinion that she doesn't like 60 year old men rubbing their crotch. If it was anyone but Dave, you would be saying the same thing...

I love Dave, but there are some things I don't like that he does. My review of the Diamond Dave tour I said he needed to get rid of jacking off the bottle of JD because it just made him look immature. I think the crotch rub makes him look like a dirty old man, to be honest... but then again, it's not his dick I'm interested in, it's his girlfriend...

Sent from my LG-V905R using Tapatalk 2
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GreenEyedMurder
                Why do that when they make people read the dog's Facebook page to find out what's going on?
                I think Roth is behind that..a joke to see how many people actually friend the damn dog...kinda like the old brown m&m gag...

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                  No, she was stating her opinion that she doesn't like 60 year old men rubbing their crotch. If it was anyone but Dave, you would be saying the same thing...
                  Not necessarily. I'm 46, so 60 y.o. guys (actually, he's 57) can be quite attractive to me.

I love Dave, but there are some things I don't like that he does. My review of the Diamond Dave tour I said he needed to get rid of jacking off the bottle of JD because it just made him look immature.
                  I agree -- I think he tried to hold on too, too long to the image he had early in his career. But he's matured and I think he looks and sounds great. Even hot, IMO.

I think the crotch rub makes him look like a dirty old man, to be honest... but then again, it's not his dick I'm interested in, it's his girlfriend...

Sent from my LG-V905R using Tapatalk 2
                  LOL! She must be quite hot.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Oct 2010

I think Roth is behind that..a joke to see how many people actually friend the damn dog...kinda like the old brown m&m gag...
                    could be

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

I drank too much....passed the fuck out mid show. Oh well.
                      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                        I drank too much....passed the fuck out mid show. Oh well.
                        kidding, right..

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

Just rolled in !! Bottom line. Van Halen melted St. Paul tonight !!! I read back some of the posts. Loved the Ed has no teeth and Dave is on drugs !! Whatever man. People are fucked up !! No mention of the postponed shows but during one song on the big screen it said Van Halen World tour ! & Stay Frosty. I'm not sure if this was at the last show ? Anyway they killed it ! So fucking hot in there ! Cradle Will Rock was a great suprise !! I was just saying yesterday in a post they need to bring it back or Mean Street. I think it replaced Girl Gone Bad ? Eddie was fucking great !!! The best tone he has ever had live IMO. Dave was great. Moved around alot. I know he has had his problems but he was on the money tonight. Even Dance The Night Away he sounded great on. I don't think the You Tube videos do these guys any favors at all !! I'm not much for reviews so I want to kep it short. Bottom line. Van Halen is alive and well !! Wolf may have been handed a spot but he really has earned it this tour. Sorry Mike. The 3 Van Halens are scary good live !!! Go see them !!! Awesome show. I want one more album & tour if they can play like that !
                          Last edited by 78/84 guy; 05-20-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2005

Oh I was on the lookout for Roth Army shirts but I really didn't see any before or after the show in the bars. I would have said something. Would have been cool to meet some peeps from here. Maybe in 2 years if we are lucky !!! I meet a couple of my cousins up there. They all loved them. A guy I grew up with called Dave a showboat !! Really !!! We all gave him shit.
                            Last edited by 78/84 guy; 05-20-2012, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Momshell
                              Just realized this show bumped me from Commando to Veteran...WOO HOO!!
                              Congrats!!! you are doing a super job!
                              I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• Zing!
                                Veteran
                                • Oct 2011

Zing Is wiped out - review to come - but in a monkey butt, it was a killer show. No mention of postponed dates, band looked happy and tight! We got Cradle, Ed was a god, Dave was hoarse midway through but still managed a few screams toward the end. DTNA sounded great. Close enough to grab a handful of confetti. Night night...
                                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...