X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zing!
    Veteran
    • Oct 2011

Quick little observation:

From my seat in section 120 I had a clear view behind Al's drum riser and could easily see the band as they would come and go and hang out during solos and other parts of the show. Any suggestion from supposedly credible rock news sources that there is infighting were put to rest by what I saw. The band not only were getting along great in the pit area behind the drums, they were actually being somewhat silly and having fun - lots of smiles (even from Alex!) and kidding around. When Dave left the stage for Al's solo and went down the steps to a small corridor under the big screen, the fans in our section gave him some love with lots of screams and whistles. Dave seemed genuinely appreciative of the gesture. With a huge smile on his face, he bowed deeply and blew us a huge kiss. Cool moment.
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
      I'll Wait

I know....but I am still digging that they are including this. 1984 was my first VH album. I played that vinyl a billion times those nights when I was too young to go out and didn't drive. I'd sit in my room with my guitar and every rock magazine I could find, a roll of scotch tape & scissors to find the great pics that would wallpaper my room.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
        Dangit Momshell. You posted a lot of super vids but forgot me again

DTNA anyone?
        Didn't mean to! It's one of my faves too. Didn't see it there earlier. Will check for you when I get home from Starbucks!
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Didn't mean to! It's one of my faves too. Didn't see it there earlier. Will check for you when I get home from Starbucks!

Large coffee....3 cream, 3 sugar. Nothin' fancy. Oh, and 1 of them humongous blueberry muffins too that have all the crystally sugar on top. Thanks!
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
            and 1 of them humongous blueberry muffins too that have all the crystally sugar on top. Thanks!
            Those keep you regular, ya know....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Here you go Sadaist....DTNA, I'll Wait, Cradle

(sorry - kept trying to get the coffee and muffin to embed but it wouldn't work! )
              Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Here you go Sadaist....DTNA, I'll Wait, Cradle

(sorry - kept trying to get the coffee and muffin to embed but it wouldn't work! )

lol...ty!

Love this tune!

*I know. Not very metal of me. But damn if this isn't my fav VH song.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

Ice Cream Man....
                  Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Hot For Teacher

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2012

Panama

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2012

Eddie solo

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

YRGM

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2007

Thanks for all the great vids! Good job as usual from everyone!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Found a different clip of Cradle...guess with this being the surprise, folks might be curious about it....

Comment

Working...