Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

They're all in separate buses. If you can afford it, why not? I personally would prefer my space.
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

....And the DB are coming out....
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Are you fucking kidding me??? Yah, this guy needs to go shove a fucking hot dog in his mouth! What an idiot!
        Leaving to find food... Not really hungry but tired of listening to #vanhalen— Drew Carmichael (@TheCarmichaels) May 14, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Uh Oh---
          "don't throw your garbage on stage, throw your girlfriend you asshole!" - David lee Roth #vanhalen— k.d.s. (@ksawka) May 14, 2012

Douchebag throws empty cup on stage at #vanhalen #DLR "don't throw your garbage on stage, throw your girlfriend" #boom #legends— Jeffrey Bannon (@JeffreyBannon) May 14, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Sounds like it's Alex's solo right now...

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Mistakes make people, isn't that what people say? #vanhalen— k.d.s. (@ksawka) May 14, 2012

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                Uh Oh---
                "don't throw your garbage on stage, throw your girlfriend you asshole!" - David lee Roth #vanhalen— k.d.s. (@ksawka) May 14, 2012

Douchebag throws empty cup on stage at #vanhalen #DLR "don't throw your garbage on stage, throw your girlfriend" #boom #legends— Jeffrey Bannon (@JeffreyBannon) May 14, 2012

Makes ya wonder if the asshole paid top dollar to see Kool And The Gang.
                Makes ya wonder if the asshole paid top dollar to see Kool And The Gang.

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                  One block away from the MTS!!!
                  read that earlier??is it from you?
                  Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

You know, I just don't understand...every show there are these people that are bitching....why do these people pay out all this money for a show if all they are going to do is bitch? If I don't care for a band, I wouldn't spend money on tickets to go see them, but that seems logical to me.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Precisely. Fucking dickheads.

Comment

• So this is love
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                        You know, I just don't understand...every show there are these people that are bitching....why do these people pay out all this money for a show if all they are going to do is bitch? If I don't care for a band, I wouldn't spend money on tickets to go see them, but that seems logical to me.
                        yadayadablabla....but anyways where do you and sniper are going to see VH ....does VH visit Boise?I know you probly told me before but I was drunk now I'm less drunk...
                        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Dance the night away... More cow bell please #vanhalen twitter.com/PrairieStory/s…— Alison Zulyniak (@PrairieStory) May 14, 2012

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                            yadayadablabla....but anyways where do you and sniper are going to see VH ....does VH visit Boise?
                            We will road trip to Salt Lake City for sure. Still thinking about Reno, and of course if they add a Boise date, that's a given...

Comment

• loucap81
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2012

"don't throw your garbage on stage, throw your girlfriend you asshole!"

OK that's hilarious Nobody can come back with a good retort the way DLR can.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

LOL!
                                If only Mr. Roth we my substitute teacher #vanhalen— Ariel Bezilla (@Arielbezilla) May 14, 2012

Comment

Working...