• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
    Some really cool things about the show:

Dave and Ed were having a grand time during Alex's solo. They were with Wolf just to Al's right and laughing and having a blast it seemed.

It was pretty funny when the girl jumped onstage. Dave just stood there and waited for the girl to kiss him. The security was pretty late to come and when they did, they knew there was no threat and were quite gentle. Not sure how she got across the divide between the wall and the stage. I don't think you can jump that but maybe she climed over the first wall and then up onto the stage? not sure
    She wasn't wearing chaps and leather panties was she? Remember the plant during the Diamond Dave tour?
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Momshell
      DTNA

Love the short brunette with the classes on the right just be-bopping through the whole song.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• vaijuju
        Sniper
        • Jan 2008

at 1.53 lol
        http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
          It was pretty funny when the girl jumped onstage. Dave just stood there and waited for the girl to kiss him. The security was pretty late to come and when they did, they knew there was no threat and were quite gentle. Not sure how she got across the divide between the wall and the stage. I don't think you can jump that but maybe she climed over the first wall and then up onto the stage? not sure
          Any idea what song this was in? I'm trying to find it on YouTube.
          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• perrin29
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by vaijuju

at 1.53 lol
            Ha Ha. Douchebag owned. Wolf's reaction is pretty comical too.

Comment

• Toddb
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jun 2010

Great review and awesome pictures of the Winnipeg show at www.melodicrockconcerts.com

Comment

Working...