X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perrin29
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by atomicpnk47
    My apologies to all the canadians of the Roth Army.
    Thanks.

Comment

• BenJammin
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

God dammit all these reviewers going on about Dave being "clownish, campy, pasted grin, strange brew(new one), carnival barker" etc, etc.... he's simply being the 'Dave' he always was [adjusted for age and wear] and the band was being the true and mighty "Van Halen". It's like... let me see if I can pull out a meaningful analogy here... calling out a tiger for having the gall to wear stripes? Jeez, like Ron White says... you can't fix stupid.
      Last edited by BenJammin; 05-13-2012, 12:30 PM.
      "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I remember reviewers saying shit like that, but different terms back in the day. There will always be those that just don't get it.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Lets not forget that back in the day in those mag polls. DLR would always get best singer and worst singer position. Some things never change. No press is bad press. It is the buzz, man.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BenJammin
            God dammit all these reviewers going on about Dave being "clownish, campy, pasted grin, strange brew(new one), carnival barker" etc, etc.... he's simply being the 'Dave' he always was [adjusted for age and wear] and the band was being the true and mighty "Van Halen". It's like... let me see if I can pull out a meaningful analogy here... calling out a tiger for having the gall to wear stripes? Jeez, like Ron White says... you can't fix stupid.
            They keep forgetting Toastmaster General......

Comment

Working...