X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
    Dang Light Em Up, I'm only allowed so many thanks per day. I'm waiting for DTNA to get ya! (my fav tune)
    Here you go my brother!

Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

YRGM

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Okay, and I'm going to stop now before I get over zelious and start posting videos from the wrong show like I did last time. Hope this helps me get my credibility back :-)

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          Okay, and I'm going to stop now before I get over zelious and start posting videos from the wrong show like I did last time.

No such thing as a "wrong show" when we are talking REAL Van Halen.

*Hell, I almost posted a clip from 2007 last week. You think you were off a little? I was off by 4 1/2 years!

Thank goodness Eddies hair is different or I wouldn't have caught it.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Okay, and I'm going to stop now before I get over zelious and start posting videos from the wrong show like I did last time. Hope this helps me get my credibility back :-)
            don't be so hard on yourself... you helped me realize that Tacoma was in Seattle and not some Indian Reserve...
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• TJMKID
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Replace the McD's coffee with a Schlitz Tall Boy and this might be a shot of Eddie's truck ?? The burning cigg is a dead giveaway.

Shit, probably. Slow wifi on an old laptop in a McDonalds parking lot isn't the best way to watch these videos. But the coffee is fucking KICK ASS! (and I can smoke in my truck!)

(plus no one can see me when I tear up a little at that insane jam in Unchained. beautiful)

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

No such thing as a "wrong show" when we are talking REAL Van Halen.

*Hell, I almost posted a clip from 2007 last week. You think you were off a little? I was off by 4 1/2 years!

Thank goodness Eddies hair is different or I wouldn't have caught it.
                Sniper told me after I posted it that Dave was wearing the wrong jacket during the song...I was thinking "fuck!" Most of the time I just get in a posting frenzy and don't double check. Lesson learned!
                Last edited by Light Em' Up!; 05-06-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                  don't be so hard on yourself... you helped me realize that Tacoma was in Seattle and not some Indian Reserve...
                  Glad I could help. And c'mon So This Is Love....you know you wanna say something to me....go ahead!!!

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Glad I could help. And c'mon So This Is Love....you know you wanna say something to me....go ahead!!!
                    don't know what you're refering to? did I make a fool of myself again while drunkingly posting last night?...
                    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Here's the video I shot of Outta Love Again...

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

DLR at the 0:10 mark, "That was an amazing fucking solo, that was amazing....."
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Noodles
                          Thanks, i shot it. still UP .... great show!
                          Those are some incredible seats you had bro! I was in row 33... definitely not the same experience, although the big video screen helps a lot.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

And the aforementioned solo....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Great freaking videos!!! Looks like it was a killer show!! Thanks to everybody that was filming!!
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                                don't know what you're refering to? did I make a fool of myself again while drunkingly posting last night?...
                                No...was just preparing myself for the avatar comment.

Comment

Working...