Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

I saw the 2007 Tour in Key Arena and Rose Garden, same week. Is Key still open for business since the Sonics bailed?

That is all.

Icon™©®
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
      Well, I'll be happy to put some faces beyond all of your handles
      My bro's booked a room for that night just google hotels yo ... I hope they are light on the pat downs like at the key arena cause I'll be packing the J's!!! ...
      Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 02-28-2012, 10:01 PM.
      Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
        That is all.

Icon™©®
        I wondered that too I'm thinking the key had lesser capacity or there were gigs already booked ... The Storm still play there ...
        Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 02-28-2012, 10:02 PM.
        Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dutchman063
          Man im still hoping they add shows and bring the show down to the Rose Garden in Portland... it will be tough to get a good tic if thats the only venue in the NW they play
          I'm with you on that!! Also need to add Boise, Seattle, SLC, and Spokane. Thats the only way I will get to see multiple shows. If not I am gonna have to go to Tacoma. Fuck!! Shits not going my way this time!!
          Last edited by SNIPER; 03-06-2012, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dutchman063
            Man im still hoping they add shows and bring the show down to the Rose Garden in Portland... it will be tough to get a good tic if thats the only venue in the NW they play
            I was hoping for a Rose Garden show too, but...any port in a storm, I guess. Looks like we're driving, lol.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

So.........wtf is the deal for this show? Who's in? Where y'all meeting? Who's buying the beers? You realize Van Halen is coming to town right? In less then 2 weeks no less. Just curious because I might make this the 1 show I get to see live. (I see em all on YouTube)
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

My band has a show this night at Tony V's Garage in Everett Wa. ..I was just informed... If anybody wants to party after VH we start around 11:30ish. Damn that VH is gonna hurt the turnout for my gig.

Comment

• Noodles
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Jan 2004

So ... it's One Week From Tonite. Cinco De Mayo + The Mighty =vH=. I am so pumped!

LoungeMachine -- The Pre- + Post-Party @ The Backstage sounds spectacular. Any further details? Please, do tell (I PM'ed you about it).

So AMPED for next Saturday!! I've seen them every tour since 1980 (Detroit)... this tour has me so fired up. I'm coming down from Seattle for The Show with Beautiful Girls in tow! Cannot wait to PARTY + PLAY with you all!

Thanks so much, LoungeMachine!
                  ~ Noodles

Comment

• Noodles
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jan 2004

I just spoke with folks @ The Backstage. They know of nothing planned for this Saturday, Pre- or Post- =vH= Show. Just said "Cinco de Mayo, duh!". Hmmmm. Well, yeh. That's right.

So ... what's the plan for us folks now? I'm up for anything communal involving alcohol, loud music + pals. My place works, but it's a little far away from the venue...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

For anyone who didn't receive it, here is the email I got from the Tacoma Dome folks:

Parking & Directions
                      Arrive Early! The limited $25 cash only parking in Tacoma Dome lots will fill quickly. Alternate parking options include parking downtown and taking the FREE Tacoma Link Light Rail running until approximately 11:45pm, parking in the Pierce Transit/Sound Transit Tacoma Dome Station garage, or taking Pierce Transit Bus #42 which stops near the Dome. Cabs are usually available a few blocks from the Dome at Freighthouse Square. Street parking and private pay lots may also be available. For more information, visit the directions page on our website.

D Street Closure
                      D Street is closed from East 25th to East 26th streets (approximately one block from the Dome) to both cars and pedestrians due to Sounder Train construction. Please follow the posted signage for alternate pedestrian route for those riding the Link or parking in the Transit Parking Garage.

McKinley's Grill / Beer Garden & Spirits Lounge
                      The Beer Garden & Spirits Lounge, located in the Tacoma Dome Exhibition Hall, will open at 5pm with $4 Happy Hour Bud Light and Bud Light Lime from 5-6pm. Admission to the beer garden is free, concert ticket is required. Must be 21+ to enter the spirits lounge. Merchandise and concessions will be available for purchase.

McKinley's Grill Restaurant will open at 5pm with a special event night menu. Happy Hour $3 draft beer/house wine available in McKinley's Grill from 5-6pm. Restaurant is first-come, first-served with no reservations accepted.

Camera Policy
                      Cameras are allowed.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Yeah guys, sorry about The Backstage Bar and Grill fiasco....

They kinda dropped the ball on it, and we backed out this week.

There is another after party at another venue planned in Tacoma, but I cant remember for the life of me where it is. I'll see if I can find it for you.

The bummer of the Backstage dropping the ball, was their party bus shuttle with free parking was part of the deal.
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Yeah guys, sorry about The Backstage Bar and Grill fiasco....

They kinda dropped the ball on it, and we backed out this week.

There is another after party at another venue planned in Tacoma, but I cant remember for the life of me where it is. I'll see if I can find it for you.

The bummer of the Backstage dropping the ball, was their party bus shuttle with free parking was part of the deal.
                          It's all good, dude. Are we all meeting up someplace AT the Dome prior to the show to argue, sexually harass and/or beat each other up before the show?
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

On Behalf Of The Sheep Pen Crew,Go Kick Some Ass And Take Many Names.

BTW.........Watch Out For The,Street preacher slamming Van Halen fans.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• SLAUGHTER MAN
                              Groupie
                              • Apr 2012

All you crazy Van Halenites and Van Halenoids in the Seattle/Tacoma area...have a killer show!!! Hope you are the first to get LIGHT UP THE SKY!!!!!1 Still say it's bullshit that there is no gig in Portland at the Rose Garden...what gives. And is the old arena where the Sonics played still there...KEY ARENA???? Why not a gig there??? Not matter what anyone says, the OKC Thunder are still SuperSonics to me...bring back Kemp, Payton, Schrempf, Hawkins, Big Smooth, Vincent Askew, Nate McMillian, and Wingate from the 1996 Finals team. The 86 team with McDaniel/Chambers/Ellis...the 93 team with McKey/Pierce/Eddie Johnson Dana Barros....the 1998 team with Vin Baker....some greats. Enough of that shit...is Tacoma Dome as old as The KingDome was??? Had some family who saw the 1992 make-up Tacoma show with Alice In Chains opening. Great gig. Caught the band last on this tour in STL and they are a well oiled machine..kicking ass and taking names. Hope that some new tunes work their way in......never stop rockin. Hope someone on this thread writes a full review. Peace and power to the music.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Nov 2004

The very elusive Demon Cunt will be there. I'm going to prefunk at the bar & grill in the Tacoma Dome Exhibition Hall. Be there at about 5:30. Look for me in the classic Roth Army "got roth?" shirt.

See you there!
                                Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

Working...