Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Comment

• redfire
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2004

GGB and Hear about it Later are up. Ice Cream Man is uploading. I didn't record the story...
        Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• redfire
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2004

HAIL

Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• redfire
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

Girl Gone Bad

Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• redfire
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2004

Dance the Night Away

Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• BenJammin
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                You know what, this Fuckin' band kicks ass.......their steamrolling through cities now.......they had a rough patch here and there, every band gets fatigued.....but their tearing heads off again. Am I the only one still blown away by the new album btw? I listened to it so much it was bordeline rediculous when I first bought it. Had to put it down for a week or two.....switched to listening to boots of all the shows from this tour......I'm back to listening to nothing but ADKOT.....still completely blown away and still get emotional listening to it. I still have to sometimes stop and think to myself......I can't believe after all the drama, that my favorite rock and roll band released a full length, kick ass record with Diamond Dave. Has this been happening to anyone? I'm sure it has......it just still seems surreal to me sometimes. You stop and think about all the bands people have wanted to get back together over the course of time and the likelihood of Van Halen ever getting back and recording with Dave, it still blows my mind. It's a very special thing, a special time, and it truly means alot to me. That's my 2 cents.
                Good post... that's exactly how I feel too ! My neighbors must think I've lost it from all the times I've jammed to this new album in my garage. Just last night my wife actually had to poke her head in the door and ask me to turn it down. God bless her though, she's had to put up with it for 3 months now.:happy64::happy64:
                "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• loucap81
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2012

When I was in Pittsburgh, there was a couple next to me maybe in their early 50's, and I made some small talk with them. I told them it was my 6th VH concert on the tour. The woman jokingly said, "You need therapy." I replied, "This IS my therapy."

Comment

• redfire
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2004

Ice Cream Man is up at my YouTube if someone wants to embed it. I'll Wait will be next and you don't don't want to miss it.
                    Eat Us and Smile!

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by BenJammin
                      Good post... that's exactly how I feel too ! My neighbors must think I've lost it from all the times I've jammed to this new album in my garage. Just last night my wife actually had to poke her head in the door and ask me to turn it down. God bless her though, she's had to put up with it for 3 months now.:happy64::happy64:
                      Yea, well you sure drove Junior over the edge....

Comment

• BenJammin
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by van hln CA
                        Yea, well you sure drove Junior over the edge....
                        Now that's just wrong ! Really sad though, I've seen him many times hanging out right there on his beach house balcony with teammates/ friends. He looked like he was about as happy as anyone could be. Shit, a star football player living in a $3 million dollar beach house, he had it made. I agree with someone's right to die when they are in extreme chronic pain or dying anyway, but this just didn't make any sense.

Went by there yesterday and took a look... got a little puffy eyed seeing all the love people were showing, tons of flowers and candles and other momentos people had set out in front. Crowds of people moving by and being respectfully quiet.
                        Last edited by BenJammin; 05-05-2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BenJammin
                          Just last night my wife actually had to poke her head in the door and ask me to turn it down.
                          OH MY GOD !!!

You sir are a rebel of the highest order!!!

Comment

• BenJammin
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Feb 2004

Ahhh, my post has caught the venerable gaze of the big 'E'.

Is this where I say 'fuck you' ?

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Be my guest if you're striving to be one of the copycat retards who forgot how to have a little bit of fun in life...

Comment

• BenJammin
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Feb 2004

It's all good, I was having fun just like you and thought I'd poke back at you a little bit.

And yes I am a rebel... just a 48 year old slowing down one who forgot what he was rebelling against, but I'm sure it'll come back to me.

Comment

Working...