Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momshell
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

BTW - there are a couple of CB's and douches tweeting but I refuse to give them airtime at the RA - f'in sheep!
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
      I know - it's really hard coming down from a show, isn't it? It's been awhile for me, so I'm used to being here for the shows now, but the first couple after my shows were tough! I'm actually going to see a VH tribute band tomorrow night - gotta get something while I wait for them to come back to my area in July!

Ummm.....I don't feel bad for you. In the last couple months you have seen Van Halen more than I have ever or ever will see them in my entire lifetime. So, yeah...you aint got it all that rough

ps - I think you might have a slight VH/Dave addiction problem. There is no cure. Like Keith Richards once said, the problem with addiction is supply. Luckily for you it's being supplied in heavy doses right now.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Nashville fuckin' TN... Yeah I had a few beers.
        I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

The mighty Van Halen. Can I get an AMEN (from the ding doink out front, that is...)

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
            you guys keep changing pics every week...wtf....are you trying to fool the secret services...don't bother they're busy right now .lol

I know right? WTF? Keeping us on our toes. Or trying out a bunch until they find that one magical slipper that fits perfect.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
              Ummm.....I don't feel bad for you. In the last couple months you have seen Van Halen more than I have ever or ever will see them in my entire lifetime. So, yeah...you aint got it all that rough

ps - I think you might have a slight VH/Dave addiction problem. There is no cure. Like Keith Richards once said, the problem with addiction is supply. Luckily for you it's being supplied in heavy doses right now.
              I know - I'm not looking for pity - just trying to empathize with Donniep! And I'm well aware of my addiction - and it's probably more that "slight"! I don't think I'm alone here. Maybe we should start a 12-step thread?
              Stay Frosty!

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

thought you guys would appreciate this one!
                Damn it is great to have a sober Eddie Van Halen wailing and Dave got rid of the stupid head microphone. #Vanhalen— Philip Wallace (@wallyb1966) April 28, 2012
                Thank God Dave dropped the headphone....and I like to think that we at RA have something to do about it....
                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

BTW - there are a couple of CB's and douches tweeting but I refuse to give them airtime at the RA - f'in sheep!
                  I'm good with that...
                  Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist

I know right? WTF? Keeping us on our toes. Or trying out a bunch until they find that one magical slipper that fits perfect.
                    Okay now!!! I said I was sorry....I'm just learning here....

Comment

• fifth element
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by So this is love
                      They are the relic of mom against rnroll or whatever they called themselves back in the 80s....I remember we were lectured in High School not to listen to ac/dc or VH as they were Satans..blah blah....damn I miss the 80s
                      yeah the age of "played backwards they are REALLY saying....(blah, blah, blah)"
                      “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I know - I'm not looking for pity - just trying to empathize with Donniep! And I'm well aware of my addiction - and it's probably more that "slight"! I don't think I'm alone here. Maybe we should start a 12-step thread?
                        Maybe we should start a Roth Army Detox fund so me and some of the other members can dry out once this tour is over
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Step 1: go to a VH show
                          Step2: go to a VH show
                          Step 3-12: Repeat step 1 &2

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Everybody wants some. I want some too! Yeah that just happened too! Lol— Bradley H Koger (@cortezdakilla) April 28, 2012

Somebody get me a doctor! @VanHalen— Shirley Ann (@ShirleyAnn78) April 28, 2012

Eddie Van Halen is better than ever if that possible..Diamond Dave...well he's giving it all he's got leg kicks & all. Gotta love him. #vh— larryblackwell (@lbjr59) April 28, 2012
                            Stay Frosty!

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                              Okay now!!! I said I was sorry....I'm just learning here....

Don't be sorry. It's kinda fun. A lot of the members here change their avatars depending on their moods. Plus it's a good way to share a lot of different pics you like. This site isn't about being sorry but having fun and listening to VAN HALEN!!!

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                                Step 1: go to a VH show
                                Step2: go to a VH show
                                Step 3-12: Repeat step 1 &2
                                I think that's what got me into trouble in the first place!
                                Stay Frosty!

Comment

Working...