X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • private parts
    Sniper
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by SNIPER
    He strikes me as the type that bought Balance on the first day. ...He is prob sending a tweet about how he misses Gaygar.
    I was thinking if that was a smart phone, he was on Youtube watching Chickenshit videos.
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
      Veteran
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by private parts
      One more concert story.

I'm standing up just Rocking my ass off to RWTD and this f'ing douche behind me taps me on the shoulder and tellme to sit down! What a DICK! We are two songs into the show and this ass wipe and his fat ass wife are already complaining. I gave him the FU look and sat down, but i was just steaming.
      You are a better person than I. Pretty sure I would have said "fuck off" and kept my ass standing up. I hope after this DB didn't return to his seat you stood up and rocked you ass off!
      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• private parts
        Sniper
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by TJMKID
        Was it this same cumstain? This cunt clown better not show up outside the Cleveland show ---- they won't take kindly to scumbags like this shouting in their faces ---- he'll earn a quick trip to the ER and ICU.

Another candidate for the Douche bag thread....they're everywhere.

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          You are a better person than I. Pretty sure I would have said "fuck off" and kept my ass standing up. I hope after this DB didn't return to his seat you stood up and rocked you ass off!
          And she would have too. of course she is only 5' so it will not happen anytime soon.

Comment

• private parts
            Sniper
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
            Oh ya. And I stood up quite a bit when he was there and made damn sure I was waiving my arms wildly when I was sitting.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

It totally pisses me off this sitting down shit at gigs we had bother last summer at a maiden gig ... I must confess I wasn't very gentlemanly about it .... I defo couldn't sit at a a vh gig
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
                And she would have too. of course she is only 5' so it will not happen anytime soon.
                Oh, but you know I would...of course being only 5ft tall this dumb ass probably still would have been able to see, and he looks like such a class act, I'm sure he wouldn't have told a lady to sit.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  It totally pisses me off this sitting down shit at gigs we had bother last summer at a maiden gig ... I must confess I wasn't very gentlemanly about it .... I defo couldn't sit at a a vh gig
                  You know, I don't get this either. Way back when I was a youngster, you NEVER saw people sitting at gigs....how do people do this? I mean for crying out loud, this isn't Barry Manilow. (No disrepect meant by this)

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

At the Charlotte show my seat was right next to the biggest, ugliest, meanest looking father-raper you've ever seen. The guy was humongous! And he sat thru the entire KATG set with a pair of earbuds crammed into his head - who knows what he was listening to. And all thru the VH show he never once stood up, never once took out the earbuds and had this look on his face like he was ready to kill everybody there - especially me I just don't get why anyone would spend good money to be miserable.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• private parts
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2007

WOW! Just saw a Van Halen commercial by Live nation for the Knoxville show during SNL.
                      Have you all seen these? Promoting the new ADKOT cd and concert. COOL!

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        At the Charlotte show my seat was right next to the biggest, ugliest, meanest looking father-raper you've ever seen. The guy was humongous! And he sat thru the entire KATG set with a pair of earbuds crammed into his head - who knows what he was listening to. And all thru the VH show he never once stood up, never once took out the earbuds and had this look on his face like he was ready to kill everybody there - especially me I just don't get why anyone would spend good money to be miserable.
                        Ya there was I guy a few rows down from me who was passed out! WTF

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I took a picture of a dude who was passed out during the KATG show. Again, why spend the damn money?
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

That's a lotta money to pay to crash out .. I would be devastated if I got that wrecked and missed a show
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• SilvioDante
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2004

One more quick story before this thread gets put to bed.

I talked to a friend of mine yesterday afternoon. He was sitting a few sections over and I missed him after the show. I was commenting on how hot it was in there and he said a security guard told him that the A/C was turned off "at the request of David Lee Roth".

Sorry if this has been mentioned in earlier threads. Thought is was an interesting point in the "Is the blower rant shtick?" debate.
                              "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Zing!
                                Veteran
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by private parts
                                One more concert story.

I'm standing up just Rocking my ass off to RWTD and this f'ing douche behind me taps me on the shoulder and tellme to sit down! What a DICK! We are two songs into the show and this ass wipe and his fat ass wife are already complaining. I gave him the FU look and sat down, but i was just steaming.
                                Now this dude probably could have thrown me off the balcony if he wanted. so I decide that his stupid ass will live on forever on the internet. Particularly on Roth Army web site. I see him in the lobby when I made a quick restroom run and I stalked him until I could take his picture. The picture turned out shitty, but as you will see he reeks of DOUCHE BAGGERY big time... enjoy!

I hope to God that DICK WAD sees this. And BTW he never returned to his seat. I guess he was too cool for Van Halen.
                                You gotta be kidding me. I would have told him 'dude we're at a fucking VAN HALEN concert. Stand up!' and then proceed to stand for the rest of the show. My thoughts on acceptable behavior at a rock concert are well established by now (rock the fuck out like there's no tomorrow), but the only time anyone should be sitting at a Van Halen show is when you're too intoxicated to stand up straight. Surprised this clown doesn't have a ringed Van Haggar VH tat on his bicep. Hope he didn't ruin the experience for you.
                                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...