X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loucap81
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by SilvioDante
    Looks like there are plenty of lower bowl seats left.

I always knew Nashville was a Sammy town.
    I wouldn't pin it on that. A bad economy plays a big role in it too. I don't have Internet access other than my iPhone which will not allow me to see the seating map, but are the available lower level seats mostly towards the back? Other than for a very small handful of bands, people don't want to pay $149 plus fees for mediocre seats. I don't say this to put down anyone but this is especially true in less affluent areas of the country. In Greensboro the back lower level sections were mostly empty. They really should lower the prices of those seats.

I went to the Reading, PA show on March 26th and I got a fifth row ticket no problem less than a week before the show. There were 10th row tickets on StubHub listed at $95 the day of. The combination of the fact that it was a third Philly-area show, an economically depressed area and that it was on a Monday night I'm sure were the culprits. I don't think it's because Reading is a Sammy town.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Hope you guys have a great time tonight!!! For the people who haven't seen 'em already this tour, get your beers before the show starts. 'Cause once they hit the stage it's ON and you don't want to miss a second of it!!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

as above ...have a great night people
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TitanTopper
          Groupie
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by loucap81
          I wouldn't pin it on that. A bad economy plays a big role in it too. I don't have Internet access other than my iPhone which will not allow me to see the seating map, but are the available lower level seats mostly towards the back? Other than for a very small handful of bands, people don't want to pay $149 plus fees for mediocre seats. I don't say this to put down anyone but this is especially true in less affluent areas of the country. In Greensboro the back lower level sections were mostly empty. They really should lower the prices of those seats.

I went to the Reading, PA show on March 26th and I got a fifth row ticket no problem less than a week before the show. There were 10th row tickets on StubHub listed at $95 the day of. The combination of the fact that it was a third Philly-area show, an economically depressed area and that it was on a Monday night I'm sure were the culprits. I don't think it's because Reading is a Sammy town.

Just for reference...The Music City Marathon is tomorrow. It has become one of the largest in the country and the kid's run starts tonight. I have many friends that would have attended the show that are staying home instead to get to sleep early for their run tomorrow. I say fuck that!! I'm drinking beer and seeing the Greatest Rock Show on Earth tonight!! Those runners may live slightly longer than me, but I'll die with a smile on my face from seeing The Mighty Fucking VAN HALEN!! Roth-N-Roll.
          "Hey man, that suit is you!!"

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TitanTopper
            Just for reference...The Music City Marathon is tomorrow. It has become one of the largest in the country and the kid's run starts tonight. I have many friends that would have attended the show that are staying home instead to get to sleep early for their run tomorrow. I say fuck that!! I'm drinking beer and seeing the Greatest Rock Show on Earth tonight!! Those runners may live slightly longer than me, but I'll die with a smile on my face from seeing The Mighty Fucking VAN HALEN!! Roth-N-Roll.

I like your option better!

Morning after a marathon all you feel is shin splints and sore feet. Boo!

Morning after a VH concert you're sleeping off a nice hangover ---- and your ears are ringing because you got your ass kicked by the Pasadena Rock Gods !!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

On that note peeps, there are going to be TONS of people right there in the area of the Arena who are not there for VH. Sure they are suckers, but they are there instead for the marathon.

So it is going to be somewhat of a madhouse down there tonight.

Am leaving in just a bit, as I want to get there early enough to get a parking place fairly close to the arena.

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

Come on Gnashville! Bring on the mighty Van Halen! I'm ready for lots of beers and lots of updates! ADKOT is blasting, beers are getting frosty.

Thank God it's Friday and thank God for Van Halen!
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• TitanTopper
                  Groupie
                  • Mar 2012

Will try to send along set list updates from my Android...it's almost GO TIME. FUCK YEAH!!
                  "Hey man, that suit is you!!"

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

You guys are going to have a blast tonight! You won't believe how hard China Town hits live!!!

Hey Zing, you prepping for the evening with some Busch Ice?

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      On that note peeps, there are going to be TONS of people right there in the area of the Arena who are not there for VH. Sure they are suckers, but they are there instead for the marathon.

So it is going to be somewhat of a madhouse down there tonight.

Am leaving in just a bit, as I want to get there early enough to get a parking place fairly close to the arena.

All these Gnashville runners seem kinda douchey ???

I mean really ---- this marathon probably takes place every year, correct?

Meanwhile, the Mighty Halen are KICKIN' ASS and this could be their last tour EVER. How could you pass up a chance to see history ??

Just imagine if this took place in 1984 ---- "Hey you seeing Van Halen tonight? Nah, they tour every year with Roth. I'm gonna rest up and jog my pastey white ass tomorrow instead."

You see my point here ???

Comment

• perrin29
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

Have a great time tonight people. Post them updates.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Kool And The Gang ought to be kickin' off about right now....can't wait for the pictures and updates to start rollin' in

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Hey everyone! Have a kick ass time tonight! Can't wait to read updates...I will be manning the MAC with constant refresh....
                            Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• SilvioDante
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Kool And The Gang ought to be kickin' off about right now....can't wait for the pictures and updates to start rollin' in
                              I think sound check must have ran over a bit. Wouldn't let us sit down until 6:15 or so. Still waiting for Kool.

On a lighter note, saw a guy wearing a VH 3 shirt. Wha?!?!?!
                              "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SilvioDante
                                I think sound check must have ran over a bit. Wouldn't let us sit down until 6:15 or so. Still waiting for Kool.

On a lighter note, saw a guy wearing a VH 3 shirt. Wha?!?!?!
                                VH3??? Somebody should buy that dude a real VH shirt

Comment

Working...