X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    OK, I know that I'm usually telling folks to turn the other cheek and all, but seriously.... this fool does not represent Me, and if you had kicked his ass, ye would have been forgiven for doing so instantly.

And if anybody else runs into these idiots at a concert, ye can tell them that Jesus agrees they should go commit fornication with themselves.

I got a gut feeling the Lord would kick this street barker in the nutsack and then head inside to rock out with the Pasadena Gods of Hedonism --- and maybe enjoy a cold one ???

Roth Van Halen fans ---- Jesus got your back!

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by loucap81
      Alright so back on topic. No one's texting the setlist tonight? Again not that I blame anyone for not wanting to be bothered.
      Momshell???!!!
      Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
        Momshell???!!!
        I got nothing - sorry! There's nothing on twitter either.
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Well, Silvio said he was goin' dark so we won't hear anything else from him. And there's at least one other member there so...hopefully we'll get some updates or at least some tweets. I mean, it's Friday night for God's sake!!
          Last edited by DONNIEP; 04-27-2012, 10:10 PM.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Well hopefully someone will start with something soon...
            Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Running with the devil! Yes that just happened! #vanhalen— Bradley H Koger (@cortezdakilla) April 28, 2012
              Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

No band around today is gonna fill a stadium like this in 35 years the way #VanHalen has twitter.com/elibsabeth/sta…— Lizzie Pearson (@elibsabeth) April 28, 2012
                Stay Frosty!

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                  Well hopefully someone will start with something soon...
                  is this SNIPER & whats her name???I forget ...another member damn!! I mean on your avatar
                  Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Pure truth !!!

Originally posted by Momshell
                    No band around today is gonna fill a stadium like this in 35 years the way #VanHalen has twitter.com/elibsabeth/sta…— Lizzie Pearson (@elibsabeth) April 28, 2012

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Well that place is definitely packed!!!

Comment

• Momshell
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2012

Gotta love an upgrade.#VanHalenNashville is rocking!!! twitter.com/tn_price/statu…— Michelle Price (@tn_price) April 28, 2012
                        Stay Frosty!

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                          Holy shit! Someone would have to hold me back!!! You don't mess with a child like that.

Fuckin A! You shouldn't mess with anyone like that. Believe what you wanna believe but why the fuck press it onto everyone else? Dang. Sometimes I really hate people.

I guess in an odd way it is good for a child to witness mom or dad sticking up for them against a big meanie. When a guy broke my leg when I was 8, what I remember more than the horrible pain, crying, ambulance, and hospital was my Dad pissed as a motherfucker going after the guy. As bad as I felt that made me feel good & safe to know this huge guy was there to avenge me. (he wasn't that huge...but when you're 8 he looked enormous)
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

OMFG that is pure beauty. And truer words have never been spoken.....err, tweeted.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by So this is love
                              is this SNIPER & whats her name???I forget ...another member damn!! I mean on your avatar
                              Hey...I'm Light Em Up, Sniper's wife. That's he and I...
                              Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                                Fuckin A! You shouldn't mess with anyone like that. Believe what you wanna believe but why the fuck press it onto everyone else? Dang. Sometimes I really hate people.

I guess in an odd way it is good for a child to witness mom or dad sticking up for them against a big meanie. When a guy broke my leg when I was 8, what I remember more than the horrible pain, crying, ambulance, and hospital was my Dad pissed as a motherfucker going after the guy. As bad as I felt that made me feel good & safe to know this huge guy was there to avenge me. (he wasn't that huge...but when you're 8 he looked enormous)
                                Right on brother

Comment

Working...