Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momshell
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

I guess 28 seconds of ICM is better than none at all...
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

clip of EVH
      Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

another clip of EVH
        Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

and the last clip of Eddie's solo
          Stay Frosty!

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

thanks momshell... fantastic. DONNIE, if only i could just drop everything for a fortnight... aah well.

Comment

• Zing!
              Veteran
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              Her only disappointment? They didn't play Stay Frosty and that's her favorite VH song right now
              Your daughter's not alone on that score. Just about everyone here wishes they'd play 'Stay Frosty!'

Thanks for the great review, D - glad you had a kick ass time!

Last edited by Zing!; 04-26-2012, 08:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to stay frosty...
              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• private parts
                Sniper
                • Jan 2007

FYI

"Van Halen featuring guest Ky-Mani Marley at Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, Tn"
                Looks like Kool and the Gang aren't on the added shows.
                sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

Anybody having trouble getting a camera in the venues? My phone is for shit, but I have a decent camera that takes HD vid.
                  sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                    FYI

"Van Halen featuring guest Ky-Mani Marley at Thompson-Boling Arena, Knoxville, Tn"
                    Looks like Kool and the Gang aren't on the added shows.
                    Kool's overseas. Got a tweet inviting me to their show in Lebanon.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vanshipman
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

What a killer show in Charlotte last night!!! Thanks to Donnie for the updates, my phone was getting the service for some reason, but Van Halen were absolutely killer. Dave put on a killer show and sounded fantastic, and the band was like a freight train. Eddie is just unbelievable!!! Comparing Eddie now to 2007 is laughable, the man is just deadly great...the Van Halen express is taking no prisoners on this tour!!! Dave announced at the end of Eddies solo, winner by knockout and still champ, Edward Van Halen!!! Well said Dave, and so are you.

Comment

• vanshipman
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

I meant to type "wasn't" getting signal btw...lol sorry, I'm still a bit punch drunk from last night...lol

Comment

• SparkieD
                          Veteran
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by private parts
                          Anybody having trouble getting a camera in the venues? My phone is for shit, but I have a decent camera that takes HD vid.
                          Got mine in Greensboro with no issues. It's not a small camera so I couldn't have hidden it if I wanted to. Far cry from the show in Charlotte in '07. I had to hide my little point-and-shoot in my bra.
                          Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                          Originally posted by rustoffa
                          Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• loucap81
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2012

Theoretically there shouldn't be a problem getting any audio/video/photography equipment in unless it's against venue policy, as DDE specifically told the Army that video recording was OK right? I will say that I've simply walked right in without a problem at every show I've attended.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Thanks Donnie and Momshell. Killer clips, great set list. Goosebumps..check.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Ya know, Dave said last night at the show that they were going to come back a whole lot sooner next time. I'm sure he says that at every show, and I'm sure he means it. I sure as hell hope the rest of the band is up for it! And that got me thinking about the attendance for this tour. Seein' as how I'm down to my last 7 good brain cells, I can't remember what you guys have said about the crowds at the previous shows this year. Have the venues been pretty much packed? Last night the place was packed all the way up to the rafters, must have been 15,000 people there. I mean, I know it's got to cost a fortune to take this tour on the road, but if attendance has been really good I wonder if they could put this show on the road every year. Hey, I know that's asking a lot - this is Van Halen after all But I just hope I don't have to wait another five years to see 'em again!
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...