Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Junglestuds
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2012

Truck is Cleaned and Washed, Coolers are Full, Praying for nice weather! I'm Going to see Van Halen, I'm Going to see Van Halen, I'm Going to see Van Halen. Stay Frosty Everybody!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
      Is that guy on Army vacation? Haven't seen him and a handful of others post in some time.

Enjoy the show everyone!
      The rumors of my demise...have been greatly exaggerated...

The man can try and put me down...but I just take a piss on 'em...

Va should be here in about ten...then off to fucking Greensboro we go...for part deux...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

...and the best part...I don't have a fucking clue what's coming...I haven't seen even a second of a clip from any show since the LA preview...

so...I...know...NOTHING...

Tattoo that motherfuckers...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          ...and the best part...I don't have a fucking clue what's coming...I haven't seen even a second of a clip from any show since the LA preview...

Wow! So you side stepped the entire headset microphone controversy? Hats off! Welcome back!

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Awesome! You're in for an extra special treat then!
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Momshell
              Carmine - I think this drive alone should earn you some award!!
              No shit, that's some serious seat-time! Have a safe journey and enjoy the shit out of the show!

Just checked and it's over 13 hours from S.Florida to New Orleans! Holy shit, looks like i'll be flying for that one!
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• slowhand
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Sep 2011

I sweated it out until the last minute, but I was right. The whole 3rd row just got released for $166 on ticketmaster. I got the second set of them. Hurry up and get them before they are gone if anybody still needs tickets.
                I got bass speakers bigger than most people's automobile. -David Lee Roth

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Is at Fat Dogs with Ginny and Lou...Yuengling's are $2...

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

four hour pre-show...typical!
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Pojo and Va Beach have arrived...

Comment

• TJMKID
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Hmmm, interesting ---- well you won't need to worry about the word "headset" ---- but you may be in for a tasty suprise called "blower rant"

Comment

• Zing!
                          Veteran
                          • Oct 2011

Jesus dude I made that vow from the start and made it through about two shows before I caved. And I still have a month to go before I see 'em! You got some =VH= willpower... hope it adds to the magic.

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I've heard rumors of the blower rant via VA Beach....

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                              Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

No rumor, the Blower Rant is real. It's going to be the first cut on Album #8.

Oh dear.

Comment

• slowhand
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Sep 2011

Al requested the air conditioning in the coliseum be turned off by noon today for the show tonight. This is straight from coliseum management. They were told that Greensboro WILL NOT be a repeat, so it should be pretty warm tonight in the building.
                                I got bass speakers bigger than most people's automobile. -David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...