X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by SparkieD
    Man, I am still at a total loss for words today. My brain's gotta have more time to process it all. I will say that today, I'm kinda emotional. Are these tears of joy or am I sad that last night's over?
    In my best Michael Scott voice, "that's what she said..."

I agree 100%...you buy the tickets...and think, "Fucking April 21...that's too fucking long..."

and now...it's fucking over...

here comes Hampton...

here comes Cleveland...

but fuck if July isn't too fucking long!!!!
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      Yo DGT...we did discuss you last night......so you were there in spirit...
      Pray tell, what was that discussion about? Oh, fuck it, I don't really want to know....

Just keep the review going, man. This is gonna be epic...

Oh, and try to finish it this time...I never did find out what went down last time with that 5150 motherfucker sitting in front of you guys
      David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
      — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Okay folks...here's the most of Everybody Wants Some!!

I gotta head out...but I have two or three more...including Ed's full solo...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Oh...don't worry DGT...plenty of shit to get to even before the show...

including attacking Mr. Balance Man...and fairwrning sitting next to gay Sammy fan in pink...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

oh, I'm sure THAT went well.
            David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
            — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• SparkieD
              Veteran
              • Sep 2006

I managed to get a few decent shots last night. Hard to focus on a moving subject when you have to dodge tall drunk bastards.

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
              Originally posted by rustoffa
              Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

I didnt even notice the guys shirt til Carmine pointed that out to me when I ran up 15 rows to check out their seats just before the show started..The babe ( and I mean Babe) on the other side of me and her hubby started chatting a bit and turned out it was their first show since 84 and pro-Roth..so we started slamming the Sammy years..REALLY slamming the Sammy years...and the guy beside me never said a word..

I took the scenic route to uploading Wil and OLA..should be up in 20 min or so..bit grainy and the focus is scattered a bit..( sorry..trying to watch and film a little) but sounds great imo..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Excellent pics Sparkie..glad you and Tom made it back with no problems

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Still cant figure what the FU from Roth was about during WIL

Comment

• SparkieD
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2006

A few more

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                      Originally posted by rustoffa
                      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• chi-town324
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2007

looks like it was epic...the guys are bringing it big time this tour

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

I was shocked by how great TTWN sounded live...one of my least faves from the cd but just blazing live song..
                          OK..here's Women in love and Ouuta love again..not the best footage but deal with it dammit

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

You notice at the 3:00 mark where Dave starts going after that guy on the right side ??
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              You notice at the 3:00 mark where Dave starts going after that guy on the right side ??
                              Yes, ya drunk fucker...we tried to figure that out between the 3 t shirt stands we walked to

Comment

• TJMKID
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2004

Who is Dave ranting at around 3:45 ???

Sounds like he's saying ---- "Squirt me in the face? Fuck you, fuck you!"

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                                I was shocked by how great TTWN sounded live...one of my least faves from the cd but just blazing live song..
                                OK..here's Women in love and Ouuta love again..not the best footage but deal with it dammit

Comment

Working...