X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

CLEVELAND IS HOME!!!!

Yo Va...I'll be heading to Hampton I figure...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Alright...I took this video because I knew that wrning wanted it...oh...and Wolfie, Edward and Dave were all interactive and shit...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Again...that dude in the bottom right hand corner...second from the right...holding up the camera with both hands...is Carmine...

He's going to have a ton of video...and photos...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by van hln CA
          The million $ question, is She a Hottie?
          She's gorgeous !!
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Yo Va...I'll be heading to Hampton I figure...
            I had a feeling you would....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
              Foot Soldier
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
              because Cleveland is closer, and if they are tight on June 1st they'll be really tight by July 28th.
              What do you do after the show in Cleveland?
              Kidding, HOF would be cool....

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

HOF ain't open that late. Girlyland is though!
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  HOF ain't open that late. Girlyland is though!
                  I don't think my son is ready for that...although you never know...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Alright...Here's some of The Trouble With Never...and the start of Dance the Night Away...for Dave's rap...

Last edited by POJO_Risin; 04-22-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      Alright...Here's some of The Trouble With Never...and the start of Dance the Night Away...for Dave's rap...

Sounds great! The hardest reality of seeing the front floor area of Any of these shows is seeing how complacent the crowd is. People literally look like they are listening to a seminar. It's the only Wrong part and shows fortyish folk just seem a bit tired. 1/10 letting loose from what vids are up, VA would you agree Forum was rowdier last Feb? 84 and before there would be no Order in a VH show just mayhem on every level. Oh well, best shows they have Ever played will be etched in those memories in any case. The old rabid crowd was ruled by rowdy playing band, spontaneity all the way. Now precision playing & performance perfection the rule for a tamer domesticated demo that still love and live VH just express the enjoyment more reserved than old days. Got always remember there are many lost sheep in the front too, still digesting they are seeing VH not the dreams of love walking in with a singer waiting on his 3rd alien abduction.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by van hln CA
                        VA would you agree Forum was rowdier last Feb?
                        Oh yeah... I'd also include the LAST Greensboro crowd in '07, that place was nuts...

Poj and I had a couple douche bags standing next to us.... I don't think they made a sound all night long....

Funny you mentioned "fortyish" and "tired"..... 'Cause my ass was exhausted after the show.... As soon as I laid down in the hotel, I was out....

Comment

• BringOnTheGirls
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Jan 2004

Picture from bar area inside the coliseum overlooking the floor!

My best show since 1984 !!!

Dave, Ed & Al are really enjoying this tour.
                          I hope Wolf is too but I could not tell.

Ed did say at sound check that this building really reverbs which we could really hear at the sound check
                          but
                          for the show with the crowd & a few drinks, I did not notice.

Overall a 9 !!!

http://images.projectplaylist.com/static/user/6146226.html

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

I saw her after the show.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Alright...here's I'll Wait...love this song...and especially the solo. I know I'm in the minority...but fuck off...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I love that fucking yellow and black guitar he's got for that song...

Comment

Working...