Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Found a good audio version of Unchained from Greensboro.... Can really hear the crowd roaring at the opening....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• loucap81
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Whatever.... You badasses that think that we should have pulled an all night bender are delusional.... People do have things to do, Carmine had the drive back to NY, I had the drive back to VA Beach, Sparkie and Tom back to SC.....
      I think there was someone else who had a drive back to Philadelphia but I could be mistaken.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Damn, forgot about you as well Lou....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SparkieD
          Veteran
          • Sep 2006

I think Lou would've stayed all night if we all didn't crap out on him.
          Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
          Originally posted by rustoffa
          Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Whatever.... You badasses that think that we should have pulled an all night bender are delusional.... People do have things to do, Carmine had the drive back to NY, I had the drive back to VA Beach, Sparkie and Tom back to SC.....

No shit, right...add in the fact that without any AC on in the coliseum all day, per Dave's request...it was about 914 degree's in there that night...man, I was exhausted after the show...

Comment

Working...