X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Zing!
    Damn straight. I'm considering taking a vid of myself acting like a fucking punk at the 5/19 show instead of the band. Roth on, SoThisIsLove... you got the right VH attitude my friend!
    I can't wait for your post as well as sniper...yeah and if your asking what is this new avatar well this women is ....awsome new tsn anchor..I think shes part time....If I own the network she's full time
    Last edited by So this is love; 04-14-2012, 10:45 PM.
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• evil_lil
      Groupie
      • Dec 2007

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334458007.506491.jpg

Jump

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Thanks again for all the updates evil lil! So nice to have someone inside keeping us posted at home. Hope you and the kids had a blast!!
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• evil_lil
          Groupie
          • Dec 2007

Had a blast. My girlfriend said the best part was watching me act like a 12 year old girl

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

The shows are getting to be a little predictable for me after all the suprises early on !! I'll still take it though. They are playing great.

Comment

• sob33316
              Groupie
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by So this is love
              Fuck you VAIN you are at a second show in a row ...are you still wearing that t-shirt...I was in TB in 2008 for the VH show enjoy...not the best arena for concert though.
              3rd show in a row...he was at tuesday also! Rock on Vain! If was single i would be touring the state with you baby!!!

Comment

• redblkwht
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Outta Love was my fave tonight, Pretty woman & Hear about it later was fantastic.
                They were really on it tonight-
                WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than 2007-8. A Must see!

EUAS

Comment

• sob33316
                  Groupie
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Momshell
                  just got here - damn little league opening day messed up my vh schedule! looks like no surprises so far...
                  and thanks evil lil!
                  Momshell,

thought of you when i saw the new video for She's the Woman. Dave shows pistol on his ass off. I thought Momshell would be in heaven! If you haven't seen it yet, go download!

Comment

• relliot
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Aug 2004

There was no forgetting the fucking words nor was there a blower rant. At the beginning of Women In Love, Dave says this (show) is a good one. But he didn't say much between songs until ICM. Great show! Maybe second only to Charlotte '81 for me. I thought Charlotte in '07 and the Valentines show in '84 were pretty awsome too, but tonight was just really clean and polished.

Comment

• neuralfraud
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Aug 2010

wow. Just got back. what a killer fuckin show!

There were a few fuckups mostly with the band losing sync with each other, but they recovered nicely. Dave sang AWESOMELY and the music was just fucking really tight. The vocals were all very tight. The backgrounds sounded great. what a show.

Buddy and I ended up trading tickets with some other guys and ended up in the middle floor section row 13-7...right next to fucking LURCH i swear; big mother fucker didnt move one time all night...shoulda made that fucker pay for two seats.

Oh and a funny thing happened; I met an old roth army member who had a particularly interesting story regarding Cato and FORD and trading and being banned..

Anyhow time to f'n sleep; will post pics tomorrow

peace

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Something about my phone and an arena.. They just don't mix.
                        This was the best of the Florida shows so far. The band seemed very happy and very comfortable. Just loose and silly. Just the way you want it!
                        No real surprises.. HAIL and Outta Love were played, and really well at that.
                        Dave busted out the overalls tonight! That was unexpected. We also got the complete and proper ICM with intro. Dave was really in the zone and in great spirits tonight. No blower rant! I'm keeping hope alive for one on Monday.
                        For the ladies- Dave came out for the last 2 songs with the overalls and no shirt underneath. I must say, he's 20 years younger than I am and in waaaay better shape!
                        A very, very solid night. Dave's voice was right on and the band was tight as always. I got to sit 11 rows in front of Wolf tonight and have to give him props. He's the real deal and his bass sound is so thick but crisp. I can't wait for Monday!
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I was in section 101, some guy with the new Army JD label shirt walked by..I didn't have a chance to hollar at whomever it was, he was on a beer run during a good song. Ahh well.

Damn Good Times

EUAS

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Bring On The YouTubes.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

I played a show tonight like Eddie on the 04 tour. It was just an awful time and I thought about it while I was playing.

Comment

Working...