X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by neuralfraud

first vid so far! missing the stat though.
    Apart from muffing some lyrics, I thought Dave sounded really good on that.

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      If it were Hagar, everyone would would jump on every slight imperfection...
      If it was Hagar, I'd be ignoring it.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

How was the Harp before the show? Anybody get in?
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
          Veteran
          • Feb 2005

Let's get a close up on that.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Killer vid!!!

Comment

• private parts
              Sniper
              • Jan 2007

Anybody got the set list?
              sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                Anybody got the set list?
                HERE.
                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Is that a lyric cheat sheet by the kick drum? That was great, but Dave needs to do his homework.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                    WTF did you say?

Elvis said IF Dave sucked, that the fanboys would still be sucking his dick & ignoring it. His basic complaint was how with some of us Dave can do no wrong. Which is lame. A true fan should be able to criticize Dave yet still love him to death. Criticism is ok. It's like the bluegrass phase how some people still acted like it was 1981 & Dave was on fire and they refused to see anything bad ever.

But I think those types are pretty few here. There were a lot of complaints about the headset, the overalls, his weird high pitched cat wail he was using a lot back in the early 2000's (and still rears it's ugly head now & then) hell...how many hair threads have there been?

But overall, I think when we see Dave do something we dislike that we say so. But having so much respect & love for the guy for all the enjoyment he has given us, we can overlook the small stuff. Daves earned that big time.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

Hmm...looking at the quote text trying to figure out how you do that. Make a link into a word like 'here'. Lemme try with a link to the Dave Welcome Back MTV video.....

Welcome Back Dave.

*HEY IT WORKED!!! lol. Thanks Guwapo. Always wondered how to do that.
                      Last edited by sadaist; 03-12-2012, 12:54 PM. Reason: I IS SMART NOW
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                        thank you. I guess I could have done that myself
                        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Golden AWe
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hang 'em FUCKING high!
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• katina
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
                            Elvis said IF Dave sucked, that the fanboys would still be sucking his dick & ignoring it. His basic complaint was how with some of us Dave can do no wrong. Which is lame. A true fan should be able to criticize Dave yet still love him to death. Criticism is ok. It's like the bluegrass phase how some people still acted like it was 1981 & Dave was on fire and they refused to see anything bad ever.

But I think those types are pretty few here. There were a lot of complaints about the headset, the overalls, his weird high pitched cat wail he was using a lot back in the early 2000's (and still rears it's ugly head now & then) hell...how many hair threads have there been?

But overall, I think when we see Dave do something we dislike that we say so. But having so much respect & love for the guy for all the enjoyment he has given us, we can overlook the small stuff. Daves earned that big time.

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Elvis said IF Dave sucked, that the fanboys would still be sucking his dick & ignoring it. His basic complaint was how with some of us Dave can do no wrong. Which is lame. A true fan should be able to criticize Dave yet still love him to death. Criticism is ok.

Elvis likes to point out the obvious. It's really lazy and gets old quick. He'll also be the first to point out that he's been listening to this band for a while, which is extremely rare around here at the Roth Army, and for that I thank him.
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Elvis said IF Dave sucked, that the fanboys would still be sucking his dick & ignoring it.
                                Yeah, well, I am already fucking sick of Elvis' tired act. He should just go hang at the Links. At this point, he'd fit in better there, than he is fitting in here.

Comment

Working...